Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 123

  Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: [Supers!] Liberty Force pbp, IC

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gresham
    Posts
    225
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    (Glare will take 1D off composure)

    Angered by O'Conners attack, Glare's armor starts to glow, then he unleashes a powerful laser blast

    * Laser Blast *
    Last edited by urbwar; 09-09-2012 at 11:49 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-09-2012 07:06 PM
    Blinding light burst : 4d6 (6,5,4,5 = 20)
    The Soultaker Studios Blog: http://soultakerstudios.blogspot.com/

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Can O'Conner's armor hold up against Glare's laser? *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-10-2012 11:31 AM
    Can O'Conner's armor hold up against Glare's laser?: 4d6 (4,5,3,4 = 16)

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    The redheaded O'Conner screams in pain as the laser burns through one the plates of her armor, searing her flesh. She nearly falls out of the sky but recovers and glares at Glare (like what I did there?), murderous rage in her eyes...

    O'Conner takes 1d damage to Fortitude. Pyrebird's next!

  4. #109
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nashua
    Posts
    69
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    2
    Recognizing her as the biggest threat to the group and seeing that the threat on the ground is being dealt with by Dragster, Pyrebird concentrates on heating up O'Conner's armor; trying to knock her out of the air with the intense heat.

    * Elemental Control (Fire) 5D to heat up O'Conner's armor *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-10-2012 08:07 PM
    Elemental Control (Fire) 5D to heat up O'Conner's armor: 5d6 (4,2,6,6,2 = 20)

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    O'Conner, sensing Pyrebird's intentions, hits the afterburner on her suit and darts out and around Pyrebird and Glare, orbiting the two Liberty Force heroes and trying to dodge Pyrebird's attack, all the while keeping close enough to strike back at her foes when the time is right...

    * O'Conner flies at breakneck speed, trying to evade Pyrebird's power *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-10-2012 09:01 PM
    O'Conner flies at breakneck speed, trying to evade Pyrebird's power: 4d6 (6,2,5,3 = 16)

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    For the first time you two see fear replace the burning rage in the woman's eyes as she struggles with a piece of armor that is glowing red hot. The glowing arm plate drops into the water below, hissing and bubbling from the intense heat. O'Conner's arm is an angry red, though she looks more shaken than injured...

    O'Conner takes 1d Composure damage.

    "You'll pay for that you freak!" she screams at Pyrebird. "Lads, concentrate fire on the burning man. We'll take 'em down one at a time."

    "You heard her men, open FIRE!!!" the wounded leader yells to his remaining men as he mounts the heavy machine gun and unloads a barrage of high caliber rounds at Pyrebird. O'Conner gives a war cry as she draws a vicious, over-sized revolver and takes aim at Pyrebird as well...

    * Copperhead Mooks #1 fire on Pyrebird *

    * Heavy machine gun burst #1 *

    * Heavy machine gun burst #2 *

    * O'Conner joins the fun! *


    Just wanted to say, I'm not picking on Pyrebird. My plan was to have these guys attack a bit more tactically than your average group of thugs, and since they're obviously getting creamed, they'll do the only thing they can do, concentrate fire and hope for the best.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-10-2012 09:14 PM
    Copperhead Mooks #1 fire on Pyrebird: 2d6 (4,6 = 10)
    Heavy machine gun burst #1: 2d6 (3,6 = 9)
    Heavy machine gun burst #2: 2d6 (5,4 = 9)
    O'Conner joins the fun!: 3d6 (5,4,6 = 15)

  7. #112
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nashua
    Posts
    69
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    2
    Pyrebird's eyes go wide as the whole world seems to concentrate fire on him. He uses his heightened reflexes to try and juke out of the way of the gunfire of the Copperhead grunts. Then he tries to uses his advanced intellect to avoid the first burst from the MG while trying to fly out of the path of the second MG burst. He increases the heat and fire of his form to try and blind O'Conner so she cannot target him as easily.

    * Reaction 3D to dodge Copperhead Mooks #1 *

    * Super Brain 3D to avoid MG burst #1 *

    * Flight 2D to avoid MG burst #2 *

    * Elemental Form (Fire) 3D to cause O'Conner to miss due to brightness *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-10-2012 09:29 PM
    Reaction 3D to dodge Copperhead Mooks #1: 3d6 (6,1,3 = 10)
    Super Brain 3D to avoid MG burst #1: 3d6 (2,2,3 = 7)
    Flight 2D to avoid MG burst #2: 2d6 (3,6 = 9)
    Elemental Form (Fire) 3D to cause O'Conner to miss due to brightness: 3d6 (2,2,6 = 10)

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Pyrebird cries out in pain as the concentrated assault lands two hits on him. He's still in the fight though!

    Copperhead Mooks #2 (2d), Copperhead Leader manning the machine gun (1d), and O'Conner (4d damage) remaining.

    Andromeda's up!

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    346
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Seeing the need to take the heat off of Pyrebird, and seeing that the flying members of Liberty Force are better positioned to handle O'Conner, Andromeda converts her energy lasso into an energy whip, and lashes out at the Copperhead leader and his machinegun mount.

    * Crackling Energy Whip at Copperhead Leader *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-13-2012 07:38 PM
    Crackling Energy Whip at Copperhead Leader : 5d6 (6,5,6,4,6 = 27)
    Dragonfly
    Check out The Freedom Ring ...
    A superhero gaming supplement authored by yours truly and published by The Guys Ink.
    Purchase the SUPERS! version HERE!
    Purchase the BASH! version HERE!

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Copperhead leader tries to avoid Andromeda's energy lash! *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-16-2012 05:32 PM
    Copperhead leader tries to avoid Andromeda's energy lash!: 1d6 (5)

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Andromeda flips her wrist and an energy lash snaps out at the Copperhead leader manning the machine gun. A flash of light is followed by a thump as the man drops to the ground unconscious, a his shirt smoking from where he was struck.

    End of Round 2!

    Scene 2, Round 3
    1) Dragster
    2) Glare
    3) Pyrebird
    4) Copperhead Mooks #1 [2d remaining], O'Conner [1d Reac, 1d Fort, 2d Comp dmg]
    5) Andromeda

    Dragster's up!

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Glevum
    Posts
    483
    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    3
    "Bout time them mooks were no longer functioning" Dragster says to whoever is listening.

    A full speeeed run into them should knock them into oblivion!

    * Dragster's Super Speed Attack *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-17-2012 12:55 PM
    Dragster's Super Speed Attack : 5d6 (5,4,4,3,5 = 21)

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gresham
    Posts
    225
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Seeing the need to end this quickly, Glare over rides his armor's safety controls, super-charging his optic emitters. He creates a giant fly swatter of pure light, and attempts to swat O'conner out of the sky...

    (going full attack, and using 1 comp die to up my roll)

    * Fly Swatter of light *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-17-2012 02:03 PM
    Fly Swatter of light : 6d6 (4,6,6,4,1,6 = 27)
    The Soultaker Studios Blog: http://soultakerstudios.blogspot.com/

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Copperhead Mooks #2 try to avoid Dragster's attack! *

    * O'Conner ain't no fly! (tries to soak Glare's attack with her Armor} *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-18-2012 04:39 PM
    Copperhead Mooks #2 try to avoid Dragster's attack!: 2d6 (1,6 = 7)
    O'Conner ain't no fly! (tries to soak Glare's attack with her Armor}: 4d6 (3,2,1,6 = 12)

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Dragster blazes through the remaining Copperhead thugs, sending them flying like bowling pins!
    Mooks take 3d damage, so they're done.

    O'Conner is caught completely by suprise by the giant villain swatter and is batted out of the sky and lands with a thump next to the pile of crates. Her eyes are rolling around in her head and blood is trickling from her nose and mouth. She looks around at the prone forms of her Copperhead mates....and begins to laugh.

    "We were the easy way out for your town, don't you see? The soft sell," she cackles at you all as her head sways back and forth as the revolutionary tries to stave off unconsciousness. "But no, you vermin and your swine masters will have to be made an example of so that others will awaken to the blessed light of the revolution."

    "Hands in the air, put 'em where I can see 'em," one of the cops yells as he comes running out of the warehouse to make the arrest. The other police begin pouring out of their hiding place, grabbing beaten and battered Copperhead mooks and getting them in cuffs.

    "Viva la revolucion," the Irish woman says in a mock latin accent, then hits a button on her wrist.

    You all hear a beeping sound coming from the stacks of weapon crates that O'Conner's leaning against. A quick search reveals a pile of explosives in one of the crates wired into a blinking device!

    You all have one round to either get the heck out of dodge or try to disarm the bomb! Target number is 15...oh and you can team up on the bomb disarm attempt if you can come up with a plan, otherwise, boom!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •