Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 123

  Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: [Supers!] Liberty Force pbp, IC

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    * The power of the raging inferno... *


    Pyrebird: You are able to control some of the fire, but most of the third floor is still burning out of control!

    Flames reduced to 2d...
    Last edited by Dustland; 08-12-2012 at 10:55 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    08-12-2012 10:52 AM
    The power of the raging inferno...: 3d6 (1,3,5 = 9)

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Pyrebird: Like a savage dog on a leash, the fire bucks your control and belches out from the window in a growing ball of flame, hurtling straight at you!

    * Inferno lashes out at Pyrebird *


    Andromeda: You land in an apartment and look around through the billowing smoke and flame. After a quick sweep of the unit, you determine Benito Laguna is not in this one.

    Being exposed to the smoke and flame, Andromeda is attacked by the hazard as well...

    * The flames and smoke attempt to devour Andromeda! *


    We'll move to Round 2 after Pyrebird and Andromeda make their defense rolls.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    08-12-2012 11:02 AM
    Inferno lashes out at Pyrebird: 2d6 (2,3 = 5)
    The flames and smoke attempt to devour Andromeda!: 2d6 (5,2 = 7)

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nashua
    Posts
    69
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    2
    Pyrebird, seeing the flames rushing towards him, concentrates for a moment again and his entire body becomes flame. As the fire from the building reaches him it merely becomes a part of who he is at the moment.

    * Elemental Form (Fire, 3D) to become flame and allow the leaping fire to merge with him. *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    08-12-2012 11:19 AM
    Elemental Form (Fire, 3D) to become flame and allow the leaping fire to merge with him.: 3d6 (4,1,6 = 11)

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Pyrebird: The flames harmlessly merge with your elemental form.

    Very cool!

    Andromeda needs to defend against the attack, then on to Round 2!
    Last edited by Dustland; 08-12-2012 at 11:28 AM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    346
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Squinting through the smoke and fire, Andromeda continues to call out Benito Laguna's name while trying to spot him.

    * Andromeda relies on her alien physique (Fortitude) to resist the Inferno's effects *
    Last edited by Dragonfly; 08-12-2012 at 01:52 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    08-12-2012 01:49 PM
    Andromeda relies on her alien physique to resist the flame's effects : 3d6 (1,5,6 = 12)
    Dragonfly
    Check out The Freedom Ring ...
    A superhero gaming supplement authored by yours truly and published by The Guys Ink.
    Purchase the SUPERS! version HERE!
    Purchase the BASH! version HERE!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    End of Round 1:
    Glare and Dragster have a suspect in custody a short distance away from the apartment.
    Andromeda is on the third floor of the apartment building searching for Benito Laguna.
    Pyrebird is battling the flames (2d remaining).

    Round 2:
    Dragster
    Glare
    Pyrebird
    Fire!
    Andromeda

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Glevum
    Posts
    450
    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    3
    Dragster (looking at Glare) says to himself, "well I'd talk if that guy was asking the questions".

    Says to captive: "Talk, or he'll get nasty (pointing to Glare). What were you up to and who's the guy that's gonna kill ya?" .

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Flushing
    Posts
    224
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Glare, picking up on Dragster's play, starts a glow around his armor. He then creates a spear out of light, and punctures one of the car's tires.

    * Light spear puncturing tire *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    08-13-2012 02:22 AM
    Light spear puncturing tire: 4d6 (6,4,4,6 = 20)
    The Soultaker Studios Blog: http://soultakerstudios.blogspot.com/

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Dragster and Glare: The man's eyes go wide at Glare's display of power and the realization that he's in a hopeless situation. "Please, I can't tell you guys nothin'. Arrest me, whatever, but if I squeal, Stripe's gonna stomp me! You can't make me talk, I ain't gonna rat, ya see?" He continues to babble, not realizing he's given you a name....

    Pyrebird's next!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nashua
    Posts
    69
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    2
    Even though he knows fire isn't sentient, Pyrebird thought it was pretty rude of the blaze to try and hurt him. He again stretched out his power and called the flame to congregate completely in one location.

    * Elemental Control (Fire) to try and finish the job he started. *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    08-13-2012 06:04 PM
    Elemental Control (Fire) to try and finish the job he started.: 4d6 (2,2,2,4 = 10)

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Burn baby burn *


    Pyrebird is able to snuff most of the flames on the third floor (Hazard reduced to 1d). Just as it appears that he will be able to contain the blaze completely, the still burning interior hallway collapses through the floor and sets the second and first floors ablaze! A moment later a terrible hiss and pop, followed by a rush of fire announces the rupture of the remaining gas lines in the building!

    The flames spread and are intensified by the added fuel! (+3d, so Hazard (fire) 4d now). Given enough time, the fire will certainly spread to neighboring structures....tic toc tic toc...

    [Weird, having problems rolling twice in one post....]
    Last edited by Dustland; 08-13-2012 at 06:54 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    08-13-2012 06:34 PM
    Burn baby burn: 2d6 (3,3 = 6)

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kyle
    Posts
    278
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Andromeda, searching the rooms, and Pyrebird, hovering in front of a window as the gas lines explode, must both resist the new rush of heat and flame!
    * I like my supers well-done please. *

    Andromeda is next!

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    08-13-2012 06:54 PM
    I like my supers well-done please.: 4d6 (2,4,3,6 = 15)

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    346
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Okay, sorry for the confusion. Ignore this post. I entered the die code as 3D instead of 3d6 - hence the impossible result of 0. Check out the next post for the correct (still bad) roll.

    * Athleticism to avoid rush of heat and flame *
    Last edited by Dragonfly; 08-13-2012 at 09:10 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    08-13-2012 08:53 PM
    Athletics to avoid rush of heat and flame : 3d (0)
    Dragonfly
    Check out The Freedom Ring ...
    A superhero gaming supplement authored by yours truly and published by The Guys Ink.
    Purchase the SUPERS! version HERE!
    Purchase the BASH! version HERE!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    346
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Athletics to avoid rush of heat and flame *


    About to move deeper into the building in search of Benito Laguna, Andromeda sees the floor crumble and hears the hiss preceding the gas main explosion. She attempts to leap over the onrush of heat and flame to reach some of the unsearched rooms, but underestimates the task and is struck by the flames [1d taken to Fortitude]. Thrown off balance, she lands awkwardly and twists her ankle [1d taken to Reaction].
    Last edited by Dragonfly; 08-13-2012 at 09:09 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    08-13-2012 08:54 PM
    Athletics to avoid rush of heat and flame : 3d6 (3,1,3 = 7)
    Dragonfly
    Check out The Freedom Ring ...
    A superhero gaming supplement authored by yours truly and published by The Guys Ink.
    Purchase the SUPERS! version HERE!
    Purchase the BASH! version HERE!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    346
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Eyes narrowing in frustration at her mis-step, she rises to her full height and calls out yet again, "Benito Laguna! Where are you!"

    If she doesn't see or hear him in her immediate vicinity, she will take her Silver Knight Sabre and cut a hole in the wall, moving into an adjacent room as she continues her search.

    * Silver Knight Sabre to cut hole in wall *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    08-13-2012 09:08 PM
    Silver Knight Sabre to cut hole in wall : 3d6 (4,6,2 = 12)
    Dragonfly
    Check out The Freedom Ring ...
    A superhero gaming supplement authored by yours truly and published by The Guys Ink.
    Purchase the SUPERS! version HERE!
    Purchase the BASH! version HERE!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •