Hello to all I hope you are all doing well and keeping the bodies and loot piling up! I just wanted to introduce myself here if you haven't gotten a chance to see our products I gotta plug em'.

I am the CEO of Arcanum Syndicate and the creator of the dark future role-playing game Chaos 6010 A.D. Farcaster and all the awesome people that have put together this website have done an amazing job and this site is certainly top notch for connecting people in the RPG world. I have had the pleasure of meeting many people through this site and finding those within my local area to game with.

If you are into dark future, scifi, post apocalyptic, and horror, you should certainly check out all the products we have to offer at drivethrurpg and rpgnow.com.
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index....turers_id=3578

The core rulebook was created entirely by myself, artwork and all. Over the years we have collected many talented artists and writers into the syndicate and I am proud to say we are still growing. Chaos 6010 A.D. was intended for mature gamers and was meant to have all gore, grit, nudity, and narcotics all through the book, then some other publishers said it might be too dark. So I told them to go buy a flashlight then cause that's what we do!

There are some free downloads for your reading pleasure and character packets as well. Our latest project if Pray for Dawn's re-release where we teamed up with Scrying Eye Games to make a kick ass bundle of post apocalyptic, survival, horror. Check out the thread in the Anouncements if get a chance.

Also the Chaos Contracts are filled with what we call contracts or missions for the game master to use as props to hand out to the players. Each page is a contract with an adventure hook that your "crew" can accept to do a job. The contract has all the information you need such as mission type, target, onjective, a briefing, your contact, and of course the payment for the job. Some of these contracts are actually free for you to try out and get a taste of what other contracts are like.

As well check us out on facebook under Chaos 6010 A.D. where you can talk with other members of the Chaos Crew. Thanks for your time, and keep on gaming, natural 20!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chaos-...8621371?ref=hl

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ChaosCover Clr.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	3767Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4D PDF Cover small.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	3768Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chaos 6010 promo.jpg 
Views:	85