Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: [Arcanum Syndicate] and [Scrying Eye Games] New Release

Downloads
    Uploads

[Arcanum Syndicate] and [Scrying Eye Games] New Release

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Finally Arcanum Syndicate and Scrying Eye Games have joined forces to release Pray for Dawn: Roads to Nowhere. From the psychotic minds of me, myself, and I; Pray for Dawn is a post apocalyptic, survival, horror module for use within the Chaos 6010 A.D. RPG. That doesn't mean you have to play Chaos to use it though. It was built for novice GMs and professionals alike. The module is 145 pages that describe an entire city (necropolis), from every street, to every house the details are laid out for every room with descriptions for the GM to read to the players. This bundle has been created with the revised edition of P4D which is less horrifying than the adult version so.. (fun for the whole family).

The players awaken on a pile of dead bodies with their memory wiped of how they got there or the events that led up to this moment. A storm is coming and plague hounds are howling a call for the hunt. Anyone knows that the bite of a plague hound means certain death. So the crew (party) must seek shelter as fast as possible and that old ghost town seems to be the only shelter from the acid rains that are about to fall. The players wether good or evil quickly realize that they need each other to survive with what little they have. They must survive one night in this ancient city that seems barren of life. Night is coming and once that swollen sun fades over the horizon, all hell is going to awaken.

What is great about this campaign setting is that it can be played several times with many different outcomes. It really depends on where the characters choose to run and hide for the night. Each building has its very own story, and its very own nemesis. In this nightmare it is filled with a great cast of characters, an entire chapter of horrible monsters, a new list of narcotics, a random encounter generator for travelling the streets, and maps for the entire city as well as the sewers.

Scrying Eye Games has done a great job with their Roads to Nowhere addition that gives you some post apocalyptic maps for placing your miniatures on. They create great projects with dry erase maps for all types of genres of gaming. Many thanks to all their hard work. This version is a PDF but for a price Drivethrurpg makes hard copies as well.

The best thing about all of this is that you can get it in PDF format for only $10.00 which is rediculous and we really should charge more cause I'm sick of feeding my family Ramen noodles every night!!! Don't get me wrong they are good throw some boiled onions in there and... okay anyway check this product out at drivethrurpg and rpgnow.com
    http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/produc...e-%5BBUNDLE%5D

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4D Roads to Nowhere Cover.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	310.4 KB 
ID:	3765

As well if you are interested in other Arcanum Syndicate products simply follow the link above we have free downloads like the Sevatus Atlas that describes the different realms of the Chaos 6010 A.D. galaxy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ChaosCover Clr.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	3766

If you would like to check out some of the cool gaming maps from Scrying Eye Games just follow this link. http://www.scryingeye.com/store.htm

Thank you for your time all I hope you enjoy and good luck to you in all of your struggles my friends.
    -Rogue

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Chaos Armory should be out next month! We are also currently working on a graphic novel which parts will be placed within each sourcebook that is released until the entire compilation is finished. It is looking nice and dark for those into that kinda thing. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sketch 2012-08-18 03_46_41.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	146.6 KB 
ID:	3777