Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: another player looking for group

Downloads
    Uploads

another player looking for group

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello. Iím an old school Tulsa gamer that got started back in the early 90s and have played many a game systems since. Probably my favorite would be AD&D, Shadowrun, Cyberpunk and Vampire/Mage, but Iím open to almost everything if you have the patience to teach me. I havenít been too involved in the gaming scene in the last 5 or so years but things in life have calmed down and Iíve found some free time to dedicate towards my favorite hobby again.

What Iím looking for is a mature bunch of gamers to meet and game with. I like doing a bit of roleplaying with some action mixed in so a 50/50 split would be perfect. My gaming schedule is limited to evenings only during the weekdays but pretty open during the weekends (once a week on a stable schedule preferred).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Our group is looking g to add another player, we just started a pathfinder campaign players are still level one. We are all over 30 without oldest at 40. We are kinda of a "beer and pretzels" group, we play and every now and then get side tracked with out of game talk. I have played D&D for about 14 ears one of us played 1st edition. We play ever other Saturday starting from 2:00pm untilled we had our fill. We play in Tulsa around the 145th and 41st area. Let me know if this sounds like your kinda thing.