Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak peek at Super6Games.com!

Downloads
    Uploads

Sneak peek at Super6Games.com!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Finally decided to start my own website devoted to my illustration work and the supplements I'm hoping to have out soon (all for Supers! thus far). I haven't published the site yet (so you won't find much at the url just yet) because I haven't finished filling it with content, and I'm neck deep in illustrations and baby-prep, but I did get a logo banged out!

Of course I'll let you guys know when it's online...still have to get the facebook page worked up too. I really don't know why I spend so much money only to create more work for myself

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustland View Post
    Finally decided to start my own website devoted to my illustration work and the supplements I'm hoping to have out soon (all for Supers! thus far). I haven't published the site yet (so you won't find much at the url just yet) because I haven't finished filling it with content, and I'm neck deep in illustrations and baby-prep, but I did get a logo banged out!

Of course I'll let you guys know when it's online...still have to get the facebook page worked up too. I really don't know why I spend so much money only to create more work for myself
    Very cool, Dustland! Is there a story behind the "Super 6 Games" name?

Cheers,

Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Check out The Freedom Ring ...
    A superhero gaming supplement authored by yours truly and published by The Guys Ink.
    Purchase the SUPERS! version HERE!
    Purchase the BASH! version HERE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, www.Super6Games.com is up and running so go poke around!

Very cool, Dustland! Is there a story behind the "Super 6 Games" name?
    It's my nefarious plot to be well positioned if I ever get a chance to make a d6 based super hero game
    No, really, I'm focusing exclusively on Supers! as far as writing goes so it kind of makes sense to me. Even if I do branch out, I still like the name...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, many of the super games out there use a D6 (Supers!, BASH, ICONS, Champions, D6 Supers/Godsend Agenda), so it seems fitting enough. Plus if you ever decide to finish that BoL book, BoL uses D6 too...
    The Soultaker Studios Blog: http://soultakerstudios.blogspot.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh, good point! Hmm...that makes 4 semi-finished projects sitting in my documents folder. I'm much better at finishing illustrations than writing I suppose, need to work on that!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice logo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Simon!

Here's a fiendish creature from Super 6 Games' upcoming release (a villain folio)...The Verdant Devourer! With him I will introduce a new power for Supers!, Vampiric Spawning. Also check out http://super6games.com/illustrations for a sneak peek at TGI's/Dragonfly's upcoming Iron Gauntlet (Grey Ghoul). Enjoy!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Outstanding sir!

I like what I see
    --
    -=-=-=-=
    "The English language is the product of Norman invaders attempting to pick up Anglo-Saxon women. The resulting language is about as legitimate as the resulting offspring." From the Internet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Andrew

Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally had a moment to update my illustrations section with a villain I did for Dragonfly via TGI for the upcoming Iron Gauntlet villain compendium. Her name, Iron Maiden. Be afraid....and enjoy!
    http://super6games.com/illustrations

Downloads
    Uploads
    Outstanding stuff sir!
    -=-=-=-=
    "The English language is the product of Norman invaders attempting to pick up Anglo-Saxon women. The resulting language is about as legitimate as the resulting offspring." From the Internet

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should put puzzler up in the illustrations page
    The Soultaker Studios Blog: http://soultakerstudios.blogspot.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should put puzzler up in the illustrations page
    I probably will Urbwar. I was trying to figure out which of those villains to post, either the Torch or Puzzler. I'll get one on the site today!

And glad you guys like her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Puzzler is loaded, go check him out in all his obnoxious glory! (brought to you by Soultaker Studio/Urbwar!)
    http://super6games.com/illustrations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast