Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Master Psionics List

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Master Psionics List

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.

This is the link to my Master Psionics List, containing every power in the game.
    ("Game" being defined as all sources deemed official by WotC.)

Master Psionics List

Comments, suggestions, additions, clarifications and so forth are welcome to be posted here!

Thank you.

By the way, some interesting statistics...

By my count there are:

94 1st level psion/wilder powers out of 139 1st level powers total in the game.
    72 2nd level psion/wilder powers out of 127 2nd level powers total in the game.
    58 3rd level psion/wilder powers out of 96 3rd level powers total in the game.
    39 4th level psion/wilder powers out of 73 4th level powers total in the game.
    30 5th level psion/wilder powers out of 61 5th level powers total in the game.
    25 6th level psion/wilder powers out of 48 6th level powers total in the game.
    23 7th level psion/wilder powers out of 36 7th level powers total in the game.
    11 8th level psion/wilder powers out of 25 8th level powers total in the game.
    9 9th level psion/wilder powers out of 22 9th level powers total in the game.

There appear to be a total of 616 psionic powers in the game. (defined as all sources deemed official by WotC.)

Some may be duplicates (I am coming up with 3, but somehow I suspect my filtering criteria to be lacking...).
    Last edited by nijineko; 07-25-2012 at 03:20 PM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any thoughts, comments, suggestions, missed items?
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive