Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Zombies Games?

Downloads
    Uploads

Zombies Games?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I love to play Zombies games and i have played so many Zombies games. Plants vs Zombies is one of the best Zombies game. You guys can share with us whats the best Zombies game?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    try out die2nite on muxuu. if you sign up via kadokado i might get a referral bonus: KadoKado! Game for gifts!
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are lot of zombies games but I like to play puzzle games because its very complicated and interesting......
    Want to Play Jigsaw Puzzles Free Games Visit on Jigsaw-Puzzle-Games.Com

lucywinglet Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    My favorite zommbie games are

Possession
    Zombie Survival
    Craigs Arma 2 missions
    Dead Space
    Last edited by lucywinglet; 10-26-2012 at 04:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I made a "board game" where you take the part of the zombies, a few years back, which you can download for free here. The downside is you'd have to print out the cards and "board". It is on this page: http://abstrusedecapod.blogspot.com/...page_5339.html . I would be grateful to anyone that tries any of these and gives feedback.
    Abstruse Decapod

"It's apparently a lesbian romance about the world ending due to bears. I've been meaning to run it by Utgardloki." -Anon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by movwills View Post
    There are lot of zombies games but I like to play puzzle games because its very complicated and interesting......
    I think Spamming is your hobby. You guys can't live without spamming. Its discussion section not spamming section. I think administrator must ban guys like movwills. FU*K YOU Spammer.

Last edited by SandyJordan; 10-23-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by movwills View Post
    ਕਰ ਲਈ Spamming, ਕੀ ਹੋਰ ਕਰਨੀ ਹੈ?? ਭੇਨ ਚੋੱਡ ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀ ਕਿਥੋ - ਕਿਥੋ ਆ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹੈ | ਤੇਰੀ ਮਾ ਦਾ ਫੁਦ੍ਦਾ| ਭੇਨ ਚੋਉਦ ਤੈਨੂ ਇਹੀ ਫੋਰੁਮ ਮਿਲਯਾ ਸੀ Spamming ਲਈ | ਹੁਣ ਚੁਦ੍ਦਾ ਲਈ ਮਾ ਆਪਣੀ, ਕੀ ਹੋਰ ਚੁਦ੍ਦਾਨੀ ਹੈ| ਫੁੱਦੀ "" ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀ ਕਿਥੋ - ਕਿਥੋ ਆ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਮਾ ਚੁਦ੍ਦੰਨ ਲਈ

FU*K you movwills.. ਹੋਰ ਚੁਦ੍ਦਾਨੀ???
    Last edited by ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਪੀਓ; 10-25-2012 at 12:23 PM.