Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: gamers on the gulf coast?

Downloads
    Uploads

gamers on the gulf coast?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    i'm currently living in south korea, but my wife and i are trying to work our asses off to become financially independent. should that day ever come, we're planning to move back to the states. and if we move back to the states, the odds are good that it will be on the mississippi gulf coast. most of my family lives around there or new orleans. plus, i like the food, the climate, and mardi gras.

last time i visited, one thing i noticed the area lacked was any sort of gamer shops. and with no game shops, i was unable to establish whether or not there are any gamer communities around there.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The closer you are to a military base, the better off you are. I've wasted MANY a weekend playing D&D in the Big Easy area - and that's not touching the weekends wasted on Bourbon Street...

Start here: and go from there. I know there's one group in Biloxi, a couple in Mobile - and Pensacola has butt-loads of groups.

My question to you is: Wanna move farther north and game in Montgomery, AL? I'm DYIN' up here!!

BTW: are you military? I spent a year at Camp Casey back before you were born (probably) - and then gamed my butt off at Ft. Polk, LA.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ah, biloxi. how nostalgic.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive