Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: looking for local game

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool looking for local game

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi everyone, it's ak47,

Some know me, some don't, from chat. I have played in some chat games, Skype, and so forth from here at P&PG.

But to the point: I am looking now for a local game in Johnson County Kansas. I have tried mailing through players section for local gaming but no one has responded so I am trying here.

My Ideal Gaming Within Johnson County Kansas:
    D&D 3+ (open to any realm or homebrew except ravenloft), Pathfinder, BESM (d20 or point buy), Robotech, Star Wars Saga, Star Trek, Everquest, Rifts, d20 Modern, d20 Future and Shadowrun.

Special Notes:
    I don't have transportion right now but have a job to pay someone for rides (aka gas). The game can be at game shop, DM or player's house, but if minors play i will only play with them in a shop. No drugs or alcohol while playing (you may think this is stupid or a given and not needed to be said but you'd be surprised.)

My Playing Style:
    In D&D and such I usually play a mage or a mage/fighter. I like 50% rp/ 50% battle. I think outside of the box when I play and build a char. I usually play male chars except in BESM I play female ones that i model after anime I watch.

Data About Me:
    name: Aaron Kaploe
    sex: male
    years gaming: I started as a kid playing dnd 1st ed. then went to 2nd ed, took a several years break and rejoined at 18 on 3rd ed.

Conclusion:
    If these things meet what you are looking for mail me here or reply to post. Tyvm and have a good safe day. -ak47
    Last edited by ak47; 03-31-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nice resume and nice breadth of gaming experience. good luck finding game in your local area.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nijineko View Post
    nice resume and nice breadth of gaming experience. good luck finding game in your local area.
    tyvm and i hope i do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck ive searched for about a yr then gave up. Ive dmed &played for 10 yrs and just moved away from a game that lasted 6 yrs. So my fellow arcanist good luck