Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Bard magic items and magical instruments wanted

Downloads
    Uploads

Bard magic items and magical instruments wanted

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi everyone.

I'm looking for links to any and all Bard magic instruments and magic items from or for Pathfinder. The items can be Pathfinder approved, Messageboard links, and RPG Superstar castoffs, discards, or rejections. They can also be OGL items from other sites and vendors. They can be personal builds from your own campaign.

I'm looking for any instruments/items outside of the Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide, and the Magic Item Compendium.

Bard magic items and magical instruments seem to be in short supply. I've finally got someone playing a bard in a campaign after years of gaming and want to have a couple decent bard magic item rewards for the campaign.

All suggestions and posts welcome.

Thanks,

Vic

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    try complete scoundrel, complete adventurer, arms and equipment guide, and song and silence.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Nijineko.

I've got all those sources and plucked the magical instruments and bard related items out of them.

I'm still really hoping for some interesting homebrew items.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by vspieles View Post
    Hi everyone.

I'm looking for links to any and all Bard magic instruments and magic items
    You could always do what we used to do in AD&D -- take a standard wand/stave or ring and turn it into a musical instrument instead.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how about odd uses of existing stuff? i don't have much musically themed homebrew. necklace of natural weapons with harmonizing on it. now your body is the instrument. works best for monk-bards perhaps.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive