Has anyone ever heard of a game called Dungeon World? Or even perhaps played one of the beta versions?

A couple weeks ago I was browsing around Kickstarter in hopes of finding some cool stuff to back and I found Dungeon World. I'm not sure what it was about the game but it pulled me in with out having actually read much about it. And at $5 to back it and getting a PDF of the full game when released plus a couple supplements and any stretch rewards I felt I didn't have anything to lose. I plan on moving up to the $25 level to get the softcover of the game though.

Yesterday I got the latest beta version of the game and have been reading through it. I'm pretty excited to try it out next week. If your interested in, as they say "A game with modern rules and old school style" then I would suggest checking out the Kickstarter page and joining up while you can still get some of the cool stuff they are offereing (if that is an incentive for you) or you can check out their site here: http://www.dungeon-world.com/

Also on a different note I also saw another Kickstart project that looked pretty cool. Its called Table Top Forge. It says its for Google+ Hangouts. Its like a virtual table top thing I guess. Some of the bonuses are new tiles and tokens and the like. This seems pretty cool for those of us that may us Google+ to play a game!