Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Left to Die in the Disputed Lands.
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Palladium Fantasy
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location Street Address: Will be given later
City: Near Dundee
State: Illinois
Zip Code / Postal Code: 60118
Game Times Frequency: Bi-Monthly
Days of Week: Friday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Left to Die in the Disputed Lands.

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Left to Die in the Disputed Lands.

Hello. My name is Greg and I am trying to start up a campaign in the Palladium Fantasy World. If you are familiar with the Palladium World, it will take place in the Eastern Territories, within the Disputed Lands. I have only 2 players as of right now and I'm looking for 3 more. Send me a message if you are interested.

Some points of interest about the campaign, is I want the characters to start at 1st level and young.Even later teen young would be appropriate for the character. I will be expecting detailed backrounds on the PCs. This will help me flesh out the story better and by focusing on players backrounds, it should draw them more into the story. There will be a minor bonus given depending on your backround as well. (for example: you were an advanced scouting group for a military, I might give you a +10% bonus to perception or prowl.)

The classes(Occupational Character Class in this game) available will be open and one can select any one that appeals to them with exception to any class that requires you to be evil. This is a heroic campaign and will eventually expand into Epic proportions. . To give you a hint on the story, the PCs were part of a settler group set out to establish themselves in the Eastern Territory(picture Dangerous and Untamed territory like the Wild West, but only fantasy) when something went VERY wrong.

Also, Friday isn't set in stone. If another day works better, let me know and maybe we could work it out. Plus the location could be even at one of the players house. The current location now would be restricted to 5 players and a GM. The number of players could potentially increase if the game could be played elsewhere.

Thanks.
    Last edited by gdub411; 06-10-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I realize most of you have probably never heard of the game before. It is made by the same company that makes Rifts. The rules are free and loose and I have all the material to run the game. I understand there may be some apprehension since it is an unfamiliar system, but if you want something with a heavy dark flavor(very dark), why not give it a try. I have only played it before and never ran it myself so I do not expect one to be an expert with the system. The most important thing will be the story and the role playing, and of course, having fun. I decided on the move to this system(from D&D/Pathfinder) to decrease the likelihood of someone abusing the rules by building themselves a ridiculous character and thus sucking the fun out of the game, so I went with something different and unfamiliar.

Also, if this goes well, I play in a Pathfinder group that could use 1-2 more players as well and perhaps I could hook you up there too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am interested, and a bi-weekly schedule suits me well.

I must apologize for the brevity of this reply; it's about time I get ready for work.

If you are still looking for players, please reply, and I will be more than happy to go into details about my gaming experience, etc.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ah, palladium fantasy. fond memories. i haven't gotten to play that for such a long time. i had a number of characters in that system. one... good old elementalist. he kept trying to pass himself off as a warrior, constantly failed, and would finally resort to elemental manipulation to get himself out of the predicament he had gotten himself into.

too bad i no longer live in chicago. your locale is near where i used to live, too. California is a bit far for a local game. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive