Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: Woodland Warriors RPG

Downloads
    Uploads

Woodland Warriors RPG

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    It has been a couple years since I was here last. I was hoping to find some folks that are familiar with the Woodland Warriors RPG. It's a much easier solution to Mouse Guard from what I can tell and it throws in some other games too. I really like the concept but I am having a hard time trying to write out a story to get a fun campaign started. It uses a modified swords and wizardry rule set. All in all it resembles old school D&D. Well, I just wanted to see what people knew or thought about the game. I provided a link to the author's page below so you all can look it up if you want.

http://beyondbeliefgames.webs.com/woodlandwarriors.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm the author. What do you want to know?

I mean, the default setting has a full scenario and quite a few good plot ideas. I ran it based at the Abbey with rats threatening to come down from the north having sent a spy (a fox called Slyver, disguised as a large squirrel) into the area to look out for weaknesses and to sew seeds of dissention against the abbey. There were also a few rats, weasels and shrews in the woods around the Abbey.

If you aren't keen on the default setting, there is another setting called Greyrock Isle, which has more of a Robin Hood feel and if you want to take your games beyond "Medieval Mice", there is a Pirate setting and a Wild West setting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I almost forgot, there's a special area in these very forums to discuss Beyond Belief Games

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by newsteadmission View Post
    It has been a couple years since I was here last.
    http://beyondbeliefgames.webs.com/woodlandwarriors.htm

Hopefully not another couple of years before you return!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    huh. sounds a lot like redwall.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive