Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: [Smith & Wesson Old West RPG] - check it out

Downloads
    Uploads

[Smith & Wesson Old West RPG] - check it out

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I fell out of writing for a while, so just to get my hand back in I started writing a wild west rpg based on Swords & Wizardry WB, called Smith & Wesson (S&W, get it?). It's incomplete but useable.

DOWNLOAD HERE

I may turn this into a family of compatible rpgs - a modern mercenary one, a space fantasy etc (I've started on some of them already, so keep going back to see what's available next!).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have updated the file.

Blood & Bullets

I've also changed the name to Blood & Bullets Old West RPG (B&B) largely because Smith & Wesson was just a working title and I may have eventually been requested (read forced) to change it anyway!

(Incidentally, Blood & Bullets was the name of Go Fer Yer Gun! before I changed it).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to see you getting back into writing, Simon! I'm getting ready to set up a GFYG game already, but I'll give B&B a look.

Best,

Dragonfly

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Good to see you getting back into writing, Simon! I'm getting ready to set up a GFYG game already, but I'll give B&B a look.

Best,

Dragonfly
    Cool - keep checking back because I will update it from time to time but it is more-or-less done with for now.

I'm now moving on to something else with the same basic ruleset (Swords & Wizardry) that is designed to be compatible so look out for that soon!.