Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Super Heroic
System Used: Heroes Unlimited/ Palladium Games
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 6
Desired # of Players: 24
Game Location Street Address: 1130 perry highway
City: Pittsburgh
State: PA
Zip Code / Postal Code: 15237
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Steel Bridge: An alternet Reality

Downloads
    Uploads

Steel Bridge: An alternet Reality

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    We are playing a weekly Heroes Unlimited game that may change into a different Palladium game at a later time. We currently have 4 regular players, and 2 additional players that will play on a semi regular basis. We are allways looking for any one that has an intrest in playing any palladium games system.

The game is currently being hosted by North Coast Gamers Greater Pittsburgh Area and more information can be found on the Meetup site located at http://www.meetup.com/NCGGreaterPittsburghArea/

We are attempting to gather as many palladium players in the Western PA region that we can find.
    Last edited by clansunstar; 06-03-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there clansunstar. Is this a new campaign that you are starting or one that is still ongoing? Good to see that you have a group going. I remember that you were looking to get a group going. I haven't noticed anyone that has mentioned looking for a Heroes Unlimited or Palladium game, but will steer them this way if I do.

I am actually working on getting another 2E (AD&D) game going. It will be the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth campaign that is posted in my P&PG blog. Let me know if you would like to get in on it, since you are in the general vicinity of the meeting place.
    "You go 50 feet and come to a Y."

Downloads
    Uploads
    The game started up a few weeks ago, It is a new campaign. Yes it did take us a while to get things going, now that we did it seems to be going well. And thank you for referring anyone you can.

I will let you know if I am able to attend the 2nd edition game you will be running.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to make changes to the name of the group we bellong to. And the link above is now fixed it will take you to the meetup site. On the Meetup site look for Mike Williams,Jamie Wright Heroes Unlimited/Palladium Game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a link to the most recent game we are about to start playing. http://www.meetup.com/NCGGreaterPitt...ents/74122112/
    We would really love to see some new faces. The new heroes game will be ran in the World War 2 era.