Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Casual NYC D&D 3.5 Group LFP for weekly Sat or Sun game
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: D&D 3.5
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 4
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location Street Address: 47-04 30th Ave
City: New York
State: NY
Zip Code / Postal Code: 11103
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Casual NYC D&D 3.5 Group LFP for weekly Sat or Sun game

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Casual NYC D&D 3.5 Group LFP for weekly Sat or Sun game

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey!

Our current campaign just suffered some player loss, and we're looking to fill up the new spaces! We meet either Saturday or Sunday most weeks in Astoria, Queens. We're currently playing a somewhat standard fantasy setting with occasional magical technology, and the roleplaying to combat ratio varies by week, but is typically a good balance of the two. Our party is level nine.

We're a bit ridiculous, and you shouldn't join if you're not fine with tangents, bizarre recurring NPCs, frequent game breaks, a half-evil party, and drinking. We're mostly just a group of friends that hangs out once a week to chat, drink, and occasionally role dice and pretend to be fantasy characters.

If you think this sounds like your kind of game, drop a line! (We could really use a spellcaster, BTW)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you still looking for players? I am trying to get back into role-playing and would certainly be willling to play a spellcaster. Just be forewarned, I'm not familiar with the rules, but would be willing to study-up. Let me know!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I live in Astoria, right by the Ditmars station. I've never played DnD before, but I've been reading a lot on how to play. I don't mind playing a straight caster, but I've put a good deal of effort into a Beguiler/Unseen Seer build. If you read that thread, it should also give you an idea of my DnD knowledge.