Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
Game Location City: Seattle
State: WA
Zip Code / Postal Code: 98103
Game Times Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Looking for a Saturday Pathfinder or D&D game to join in Seattle

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a Saturday Pathfinder or D&D game to join in Seattle

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello,

I am a GM trying to find a game to play in for a change. I usually play 4e D&D, but would be up for trying any other fantasy game, or edition, as long as you are okay with newbies.

Send me a message if you need another player. I am not available for any other day.

Regards,

Brian

Downloads
    Uploads
    We have a semi-regular game in the Beacon Hill area. We usually play 4e, but we're taking a break to try out a home-brew system one of our members is working on (heavily modified TMNT). When/if we get tired of it, we will most likely return to one of our ongoing 4e campaigns (we have multiple DMs/campaigns and switch off when someone needs a break).

The group is very casual. There's a lot of side-chatter and joking at the table. If you're interested in super serious or focused this is not the group you're looking for. Role-playing/combat mix varies depending on who is DM. We have been short of players in the last few months, and have had a hard time scheduling sessions as a result. We usually try to play every other Saturday, but I think we've only managed about 3 sessions since February. I'll check with the group to see if they are willing to bring someone new in. Let me know if you're interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would definitely be interested in playing. Let me know what your group decides. Thanks.