Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Looking for a 4e group

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a 4e group

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Looking to see if anyone out there is trying to start a group, or has room for a new player. I'm on EST, and though I often have a pretty wide availability, it can be a little unreliable. For example, I might go weeks being able to play regularly a given night, then out of nowhere have to miss that day for a week or two. Because of this, a group some flexibility is preferred, though not necessary as long as it will be all right for me to be unavailable every now and again.

Also, I have mainly book from pre-Essentials. For reasons I won't get into here, I have mostly pre-Essentials books (all 3 PHB for example), but I use post-Essentials monster manuals (called Monster Vaults in Essentials).

Because of the chaotic nature of my household, webcam and voice are usually out of the question, so I'm looking for a group that works with some sort of text client. However, I have no real experience with those yet, so I'm open to any system and will just need some time to get used to whatever is being used.

Feel free to contact me via email if any of this sounds workable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I'm a learning to play, but I don't have actually played anything yet, so I'd like to join some group (with a little bit of patience).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be up for it, can promise one more player maybe two or three.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Little bit of a thread necro here, fellas. But since you're interested in an online play-by-chat, let me know if I can run a game for you. I don't do 4th ed, but I have something that's just as easy, and cheaper.