Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Dungeons and Dragons 3.5
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Maptools
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Maptools)

Thread: City of the Spider Queen Online [Maptools & Skype]

Downloads
    Uploads

City of the Spider Queen Online [Maptools & Skype]

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Oh man, this old gem! This has to be my favorite D&D adventure ever, though Temple of Elemental Evil does come close. I have a couple of friends who are excited to play in it and I am just two solid players short of starting. You can find out more about the adventure here.

I am looking for two players who are experienced with D&D 3.5. The game will most likely start early evenings on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. When we have all the players, we can decide a final schedule. We will be using Maptools and Skype to play. For those who know Maptools, we will not be using a framework, only a small suite of drop-ins to almost completely remove the Maptools learning curve.

If you want to know more about it, you can check out the Obsidian Portal page here. It's still under construction, so it's awfully ugly and might be missing some content. If you have any questions, you can reach me at rob.gatlin@gmail.com

I would like to start a week or two after I have the 4th member commit to joining. So if you have an urge to go on a crazy mission down into the Underdark, email me ASAP!
    "Always the same old taste, just new injury." - Deftones

Downloads
    Uploads
    First!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^_^

Downloads
    Uploads
    im interested, i am a mature and dependable player with an easy going manner, i like to RP but i enjoy battle as well.
    Last edited by Basxs; 05-18-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately, 2 of our players have flaked out completely. So we have 2 spots open in what is so far a great game.

Currently we have a Paladin/Ranger/Fighter and a Wizard/Incantrix. With only one session under their belt, players who join won't have missed much and I will be awarding new players the same experience they have garnered (which is much more than normal as it's divided by 2, huzzah!)

If you like to RP and have fun ripping monsters a new one, email me at rob.gatlin@gmail.com and be sure to take a look at the campaign website here. We are having the next session on Thursday, June 21st, 2012. If you can get your character ready by then as well as answer the questions, you can join in then!
    Last edited by Crescens; 06-19-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a side note, if the EXP gained would take you up a level, you can start with all the benefits thereof (increased money, spending cap, etc.)