Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: ::tap tap:: is this thing on?

Downloads
    Uploads

::tap tap:: is this thing on?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    anything going on in the P&P gaming scene in Tulsa, this group's been kinda dead
    """""""""""""" ""
    Visit the Dirty 30s! - A sourcebook for Pulp RPGs... now with 10% More PULP! - www.paper-dragon.com/1939

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, the site isn't dead, but yeah, i haven't heard anything from most of the social groups in a while.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, I have not been around for a while. There are plenty of groups in Tulsa that play RPG games, but this social group is pretty much down and out. I am not sure if there is any other online place to schedule games and such. You might try looking to see if the various game stores in town have facebook pages. You might have better luck this way.

Kirk
    It's as if there are people who play RPGs that don't have computers or something. Seriously, people need to upgrade to 1994 already. - - -TheRedRobedWizard

Downloads
    Uploads
    so gamers in tulsa do exist they are just incredibly reclusive. what kind of bait should i use to find more?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @nytflyr. We used the Dirty 30's for our recent Savage Worlds Campaign. Excellent resource. If you are the creator then I bow to your awesomeness! And thanks.
    It's as if there are people who play RPGs that don't have computers or something. Seriously, people need to upgrade to 1994 already. - - -TheRedRobedWizard