I've been working on this tabletop RPG system on and off for some time. It's the summary of my efforts to explore a few concepts that has worked well enough in a few playtests. It originally was paired with a setting, then I stripped it away from the setting to let it grow in it's own. The tentative name is "D10/0", since it only uses d10's and d100's.

I'm trying to get development moved along further, but I require more input from those that aren't myself. I'm trying to find the gaps and glitches, but I'm too close to the source and can't see them well. So, I'm looking for brave folk to give the documents a once over and see if there are any glaring problems.

Here's a few key points for the curious.

Genre-Neutral: Doesn't overly favor an particular genre. It might lose some flair for not specializing towards a particular genre, but at least it doesn't feel awkward as using d20 for anything other than high fantasy.

Platform style rule set: Instead of writing rules for everything, I tried to get the basics and leave anchor points for the rest to be built to a setting's preference. House-rules and rule bypasses are fairly common, so why make a bunch of stuff that some will side-step later.

Fine Grain Character customization that tries not to get too cumbersome: Everyone has played that game with the character that just gets a bit ridiculous to handle and keep track of. I have tried to make aspects of a character pretty clear cut.

Single Die Type: I can appreciate having different dice, but too many systems use different dice types and amounts... never really looking at the statistics behind them. With a little tweaks to the roll mechanics, most of the important statistics can be emulated. And it's always annoying to have a character uses of the lesser used die-types in large numbers.

Attributes that aren't obvious "dump-stats" depending on the character: I wanted to balance out the attributes so each stat can have some appreciable value no matter the character. Certain attributes are going to be more applicable than others, but you should have a moment of pause before completely dumping out the attribute.

Modular design: Wanted to have modular components that relate to each other, but don't muddy the waters. Always hated when you couldn't exactly tell if "X" was "A" or "B"?

Branching Skill System: I liked encompassing skill systems and specializations, so I took it a step further to create a root/branch style skill system. You start with the basic root skills that branch out to small domain specializations. With weighted costs, it provides a flexibility to gain broad knowledge or narrow specializations, but be required to pay for either route.

Single roll significance: When you have to roll excessive amounts, it can be fun initially... but even the most dedicated will grow weary. The system uses roll-under, but pays attention to the disparity between the roll and goal number. The further out you are with the roll from the goal number the greater the degree of success or failure with your character's efforts. Helps reduces the number of rolls and the amount of crosstalk between player and GM to figure out what happened.

Combat options: The system uses action points to give players some options in combat to order their attacks and moves. It also allows a player to save the action points to perform interrupts to either get the jump on someone or escape a situation turned sour.

Character advancement that doesn't rely upon "the next level": Nothing against class and level systems, but nothing is more frustrating that being short on a few HP or few skill ranks and only a few XP short of a level. I thought it would be nice to have a Progression Point currency to allow the player a bit more granularity in character advancement to allow purchasing the bits they desire. Also, direct Game Master rewards of skill points are encouraged for impressive feats of skill use. Mileage may vary, but it has been a useful tactic to keep players involved rather than waiting for the "next level" before they can do "cool stuff".

There's a few other experimental bits in the system, but these stick out right now.
So here's the link to the page with the D10/0 System Reference Document: http://www.bestwithstuff.com/index.php/rpg-projects

Fair warning... D10/0 is a god-awful beta. And the setting Saecula Mutata is a terrible alpha.

Any thoughts or comments are appreciated. I'm trying to get the system reference document fairly solid before anything else and get any gaps of knowledge filled in. So, if you find any missing bits, I need to hear about it.