Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Home brew D&D game needs player
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location City: McKinney
State: TX
Zip Code / Postal Code: 75071
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Home brew D&D game needs player

Downloads
    Uploads

Home brew D&D game needs player

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello everyone i am starting a new D&D game and am looking for a few good players. This game will take place in my own world but do not think that anything in this game is set in stone. i am looking to find some mature players that enjoy a good mix of roleplaying and combat but i will lean to what ever the group finds most enjoyable. the starting lvl, races and classes are up for discussion as long as it makes sense and is within reason. this game will take place in the 3.5 or 4th edition game depending on what the party wants... but i am guessing that they will all want 3.5 .
    i live in McKinney but i do not need to play at my place or in my town as long as i am not driving more than 30 mi to the location it should not be a problem and the time is also not set in stone but am looking for a fr, sat or sun game and afternoon time. if there is anything else u would like to know be it the world or the game in general feel free to ask.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Azalin,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a game to join in the area on Fri or Sat. We're about to leave town for two weeks but would love to play when we got back. We are 3.5 veterans but would also be interested in playing 4th edition.

Downloads
    Uploads
    kingghidra003@hotmail.com i live in mckinney played since 96'

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey that sounds good just get a hold of me on here when u get back in town and we can meet up and work out the details and in the mean time we will hope for other. Any questions u have in the mean time just ask.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Nice I will email u so we can talk

Downloads
    Uploads
    For those that are reading and interested this will be a 3.5 game not 4ed

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Azalin,

I am very interested. I am looking for a regular game. I haven't played 3.5 for a few years, but I do prefer it to 4.0. Either would edition would be good with me. Thanks, Andy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'd be interested in this campaign. I'm a little experienced with the rules for 3.5. Let me know if you're still looking for people! Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for replying. I have sent a private message to the last 2 ppl that have posted. My email is in that message plz get back with me so we can talk. Thanks