Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Another New Hope [Star Wars 1st edition d20 system, seeking players]

Downloads
    Uploads

Another New Hope [Star Wars 1st edition d20 system, seeking players]

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi everyone,

I thought I would come out of the shadows and try to get a game going, specifically Star Wars. I'm looking for up to 4 other players. If anyone is new to the game that's fine, we'll be stating at 1st level with the following modifications:

1...starting credits are at max instead of rolled.
    2...all classes and species are available

Setting:
    Rise of the empire. Think Pirates of the Carribean, but in space.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being new to the site and more or less new to the PbP medium, I'm not sure if this is the right place to respond, but I think this could be a lot of fun. I might have to brush up on the details of the d20 1.0 system, but if you're willing to be patient I'm keen to at least discuss making up a character. So... how do you recommend I proceed? Should I PM you?

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentChimera View Post
    Being new to the site and more or less new to the PbP medium, I'm not sure if this is the right place to respond, but I think this could be a lot of fun. I might have to brush up on the details of the d20 1.0 system, but if you're willing to be patient I'm keen to at least discuss making up a character. So... how do you recommend I proceed? Should I PM you?
    Thank you for the response, I would PM me yes with any questions you have so as to not fill up the recruitment thread without giving other people a chance to join. Take your time, I'll be waiting

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still looking for someone? I have a little experience with saga edition, but I can pick up on 1ed quickly. Also, how is this being played? Play by post? IRC? desktop rpg programs?