Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Play by Post Dark Sun 4e needs players

Downloads
    Uploads

Play by Post Dark Sun 4e needs players

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello!

I am looking for players in my PbP Dark Sun campaign. If you are interested post on here and follow this link: http://cincinnatid20.proboards.com/index.cgi

There are also two other campaigns looking for players. I have all my house rules and setting information posted on the proboards page.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still looking for players, if anyone is interested!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested but don't have any exp with pbp games and I'm fairly new to 4e - is that an issue?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not at all! 4e translates to PbP rather well, and is easy to get a hang of. I am more than willing to help you through character creation (especially if you are new to the Dark Sun campaign setting).

Just create an account on the proboards page and send me (madrius) a private message and I can help get you started and worked into the story.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by madrius View Post
    Not at all! 4e translates to PbP rather well, and is easy to get a hang of. I am more than willing to help you through character creation (especially if you are new to the Dark Sun campaign setting).

Just create an account on the proboards page and send me (madrius) a private message and I can help get you started and worked into the story.
    I made an account last night with the same name as on here. I tried to log in with some difficulty though. (Maybe I need to be approved) Does that forum use tapatalk? If so, would make my life easier

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't see you on the members list. Something must have gone wrong. If you signed on it should list you as a "not activated" member. I don't know what tapatalk is, so I couldn't tell you.

Try again and if it doesn't work I'll contact the administrator.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by madrius View Post
    I don't see you on the members list. Something must have gone wrong. If you signed on it should list you as a "not activated" member. I don't know what tapatalk is, so I couldn't tell you.

Try again and if it doesn't work I'll contact the administrator.
    I'll try again tonight, but tapatalk is an app that allows people to access forums a bit easier. I saw there was an app for your forum - probably similar to tapatalk. The site mod would just need to install a tapatalk plugin and then people who have it could access the forum through the tapatalk application. Its great!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Account created, strange that it didn't work first go around. Oh well!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im interested, I have some D&D 4e experience

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Do you know anything about the Dark Sun campaign setting? If you create an account and a character in the next few days it will be really easy to incorporate. To balance the party out some, it could use a controller or defender. But yeah, check out all my character creation and house rules on the proboards site. looking forward to playing with you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, i'd like to play if you've still got some room. Although i've never actually played or done play by post. I know the basics of 4e.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As it stands we have room for three new players. Play by Post is not difficult at all. I just ask for one or two posts a day on average. It's ok if you miss a day here and there. I'm not at the computer as much on weekends, as is the same for a few of the players. Just create an account and send me a message (same screen name) unless I send you one first. Read my rules, and guide to character creation, and please ask questions if you have any!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am very interested, if you are still looking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still looking for one more player, and we also have other games looking for players. One in particular is a Neverwinter campaign.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not these boards, out of curiosity? Also, have any 3rd ed dark sun? I'm rather paerial to the official 3rd ed version of dark sun.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast