Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Buying painting guides

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Buying painting guides

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I'm thinking about buying the 'How to paint Citadel Miniatures' book from games-workshop.
    I play 40k, but my painting skills aren't too good. Has anyone bought this book? Is it worth getting? Any other resources I should investigate?

(Ignore typos please I'm posting this from my phone while walking)
    Let them hail the hollow one Bow before the damned Forge ahead into the night Forget the lessons of the past Follow the lead to failure Relinquish and pay no mind....

Downloads
    Uploads
    gore-
    The best guide I've read is the "cool mini or not" ultimate painting book. I Google a PDF version of that and found one a while back. I suggest doing the same.. the book is amazing and a free version saves you the cash.

If you can't track one down - hit me up and I will do my best to help you!

What army to you play in 40k?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The 2 most common armies: Space Marines, and Orks. Currently, my SM army is at about 1000 points, and my ork army is around 600. I primarily play SM, and the only people I play around here are Chaos, or tau. Once I get a 2000+ painted army I'm going to start playing in local tournaments etc.

I will definitely look into that, and let you know what I find. I appreciate the tip.
    Let them hail the hollow one Bow before the damned Forge ahead into the night Forget the lessons of the past Follow the lead to failure Relinquish and pay no mind....