Not a fan of the suggested "gain another power for 1d" option, nor the "boosts". Also the power is Mind Control in the book, so be careful interchanging the names, it could be confusing.
1) Attack: Mental Blast already does this.
2) Astral Projection is it's own power, why should you get it for 1d?
3) Communicate With Dead: Should be it's own power.
4) Creat Psychic Links: No problem for me, works like Area of Effect, just renamed.
5) Empathy: I would assume you could already do this with Mind Control. If all you can do is sense emotions, sounds like a Power Complication.
6) Illusions: Once again, why should you gain another power for 1d? And why the arbitrary 1/2d compared to Astral Projection?
7) Mental Shield: Can't you already defend with Mind Control?
8) Object Reading: Needs to be a seperate power.
9) Possession: Mind Control already does this. Possession is a bit misnamed in my opinion; for me, possession means you take over the person's body, leaving your own behind.
10) Repair Minds: Healing already does this so I don't see the need to tag it onto another power.
Just my two cents worth. I hate the idea of ending up with yet another game that has tables following each power with lists of other powers/abilities you can purchase at reduced costs. Of course I have very little tolerance for complicating a simple, elegant system so take it all with that in mind.