Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Sandpoint

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Statesville
    Posts
    7
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Raina stands and watches the others warily, wondering if she should bother to help. Helping others in the past has always been an unwelcome endeavor that earned her nothing more than disgusted looks and mumbled curses. She lets out a deep sigh and decides to aid Viktoria, even though it doesn't look as if she really needs it....
    * Mystynights rolls some dice *
    * Mystynights rolls some dice *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    05-12-2012 08:07 AM
    Mystynights rolls some dice: 1d6 (4)+ 3 (3) = 7
    Mystynights rolls some dice: 1d20 (18)+ 3 (3) = 21

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    ((Okay, let's try that again. Please bear with me))

    Bellowing his war-cry, Brandin attacks the goblin in front of him with his waraxe.

    * Dusterboy rolls some dice *


    * Dusterboy rolls some dice *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    05-12-2012 10:36 AM
    Dusterboy rolls some dice: 1d20 (6)+ 4 (4) = 10
    Dusterboy rolls some dice: 1d10 (7)+ 4 (4) = 11

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    53
    Posts
    521
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0

    Golbins save and continued attack

    Goblin #2 rolls a save [roll=1d20][/ROLL] IF the save is made he will attack the the fighter again
    * Windstar rolls some dice *
    * Windstar rolls some dice *


    Goblin #1 shrieks loudly as Raina's blow knocks it to the ground in its death throws.

    ---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

    Viktoria kneels and inspects the goblin at feet, ensuring its death with a quick swipe of her sword across its throat.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    05-22-2012 09:02 PM
    [/ROLL[I]] IF the save is made he will attack the the fighter [/I]again [roll=1d20+2]Windstar rolls some dice: 1d20 (5)
    Windstar rolls some dice: 1d4 (3)
    05-22-2012 09:05 PM
    [/ROLL[I]] IF the save is made he will attack the the fighter [/I]again [roll=1d20+2]Windstar rolls some dice: 1d20 (14)
    Windstar rolls some dice: 1d4 (4)
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    14
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    "foul beasts you shall feel the wrath of our blades on thy flesh, companions show no mercy, give me a fight to be sung about by bards everywhere!" (inspire courage+1 atk,damage)

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Brandin goes for goblin no 2 again:

    * Dusterboy rolls some dice *


    * Dusterboy rolls some dice *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    05-31-2012 10:48 AM
    Dusterboy rolls some dice: 1d20 (11)+ 4 (4) = 15
    Dusterboy rolls some dice: 1d10 (6)+ 4 (4) = 10

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    53
    Posts
    521
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    With a hollow death cry the other goblin falls to the ground dead.
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    53
    Posts
    521
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0

    DM

    "With both goblins down, ya'll look around the clearing and see no other imediate threats, what are you going to do now?"
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Statesville
    Posts
    7
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Trying to appear as if she's checking the bodies for life, Raina quickly searches through the pockets of the goblins filthy clothing, stashing the meager offerings in her pack. Still tense from being with these strangers and the goblin battle, inspection of her new acquisitions will come when she has a few moments alone. From under the hair that hangs across her face and over her eyes, she warily studies the other members of the party while they contemplate their next move.....
    Last edited by Mystynights; 06-04-2012 at 06:16 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Brandin cleans and polishes the blade of his axe, secures it to his belt and then goes to inspect the statue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •