Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Crest of the Leo

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    There was no way in hell that Lillith was going to wear that. The Queen of Theives had just removed herself from the (very refreshing) bath to find the two sets of clothes waiting on her as well as a plate of food. She had instantly gonne after the food, taking in the room around her before her eyes landed on the clothes on the bed. Don't get her wrong, the black silk was very nice but it just wasn't suited for her. Her eyes were, instead, caught by the outfit beside it. Wasn't what she normally wore either but she would be reunited with her own things soon enough. The moment all this memory foolishness was over then you would be right back to her home and her normal routine.
    Not wanting to sleep, Lillith began to think about what to do. She could hear voices in the other room beside her. Was it those two again? Moving to the door she pushed it open to see that it was the two from before. Crossing her arms (trying not to yank on the sleeves of this white outfit and it's scarf) she looked between the two of them.
    "Ready? For what?"
    Now if I am to survive
    The infection must die
    Murder the beast that's been eating me alive
    The infection must die

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lawrence frowned at his advisor's words but nodded in understanding. “Simple Cassandra,” He started, “It’s because they were waiting for something to be gotten, or perhaps for them to make something and whatever it is I loathe to find out.”
    Lawrence wiped the frown from his face, replaced by a cold mask usually reserved for battle or court, his tone dropping the temapture of the room by a degree. “But Fal’cile And Gavin shall remember this day as a mistake.”
    His eyes were like ice as he looked through Cassandra, thoughts on the two countries. The day they struck against Al’beret shall be a day of woe upon their children as they mourn their lose of family and friends to this battle.” Lawrence closed his eyes and took a breath.
    “I-” He was interrupted by the woman coming from the other room and frowned at her. Most men would cast their eyes other ways when he looked at them like that. It usually just made a woman’s back stiffen and made them a bit haughty.
    “I see our Queen of thieves is up and about.” He looked the clothes up and down then curled his lip in distaste. “And what is she wearing?”
    Lawrence shook his head slowly as he remembered a saying he heard a noble say. ‘Even if a pig wears royal attire, it is still a pig.’ “Don’t get to nosy about things of no concern to you or you may find a hangman’s noose around that pretty little neck of yours faster then you can pick my pocket.”
    He couldn’t abide thieves in the least, most of the queen of them.
    “We go now Cassandra, bring your pet project or don’t, but keep her on a tight reign. I would hate to wake up and find her missing.”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234