Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: First Edition ADnD
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 5
Desired # of Players: 8
Game Location Street Address: Robson Ranch
City: Denton
State: TX
Zip Code / Postal Code: 76201
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Down the River there be Dragons

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Down the River there be Dragons

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    We play a modified First Edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons game. The current campaign is a fantasy version of the Lewis and Clark expedition. The idea is your group travels down a river into an unexplored territory and encounters various people and civilizations. You travel with a larger groupthatprovides support but during adventures the party leaves them on the river and explores.

Downloads
    Uploads

More information please

Sounds like fun. I would need to run the time and information past my wife. What time do you play? How long do you play? When is the next game?

Thanks
    When the man has your favorite head up against the wall and he asks you "Have you paid your dues?" You look him square in the eyes and you say "The check is in the mail!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    We play a couple of Saturdays every month from 10am-6pm. Next game is this Saturday.

Send me some background information on yourself, your email address, and the type of character you want to play. I think the party could use a mage or cleric but it is up to you what you would like to play. This game uses modified classes but I willsned you a campign guide wityh all of that and more.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

BTW, how old are you? We have players from 18-80 years old. Pardon the typos, too, I hurt my right index finger so I am having a little trouble typing today.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We just had a baby, and after talking it over, I really am not available except 1x per month. Sorry, good luck finding players.
    When the man has your favorite head up against the wall and he asks you "Have you paid your dues?" You look him square in the eyes and you say "The check is in the mail!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're still looking for players I'd be interested. I'm 29 and would probably like to play a mage.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. Send me a private message with your bio and contact information. We play again on April 14th so we have some time to work on your character. I'll email you a campaign guide for you to look over, too.