This is what I found for Zephyr's Round 1 actions:Purchased
- 1 quiver of crossbow bolts (20 total) for 1 ducat to Rogur
- 2 bags of sling bullets (40 total) for 2 ducats to Rogur
- Wooden broach for 10 ducats to Yrisz
- Wine Raisin for 15 ducats to Rogur
- 2 Gray Rain Cloaks for 40 ducats to Rogur and Yrisz
- Everburning torch for 50 ducats to Yrisz
- Acrobat Boots for 520 ducats to Zephyr
Speaking of the Flaming Sphere, after reading the relevant sections of the rules (and their updates), I think this is how I'm going to handle it:
- The sphere cannot be attacked or physically affected, as per the updated Conjuration rules.
- Unlike most conjurations, the sphere does occupy its space, as per its updated description. In essence, this means that characters may move through its space, but cannot end their turns on its space.
- Other than being a light source and doing fire damage to adjacent creatures, the sphere doesn't affect its surroundings. (Characters cannot use the sphere for cover, for instance.)