Am I correct in assuming the Round Summary title is a typo, and that the summary was in fact for Round Six? It doesn't matter much, just trying to keep on top of things.
Originally Posted by Umiushi
Rogur, Round Seven
Option 1: If Rogur is able to flank Roszroon in Melee
Move: (Fleeting Ghost) Based on current map: W, W, S, SW. Regardless, the intent is to flank Roszroon, using a shift of 1 from Acrobatic strike if necessary to accomplish this. Stealth, hide from enemies from whom Rogur has cover or concealment.
Minor: Draw sword
Standard: Acrobatic Strike against Roszroon. Before attack, shift 1 S. Rogur is now flanking Roszroon with Zephyr. If it is not necessary to shift to move into flanking position, please change the attack to Sly Flourish and add 2 to the damage roll.
* Rogur - Option 1 Stealth *
* Rogur - Option 1 Acrobatic Strike (or Sly Flourish) melee vs. AC *
* Rogur - Option 1 Melee damage (add 2 if attack is Sly Flourish) *
* Rogur - Option 1 Sneak Attack damage *
Option 2: If Rogur is unable to flank Roszroon in Melee
Move: (Fleeting Ghost) N, N. Stealth - Hide from enemies
Free: Reload Sling
Standard: Sly Flourish against Roszroon
* Rogur - Option 2 Stealth *
* Rogur - Option 2 Sly flourish ranged vs. AC *
* Rogur - Option 2 Ranged damage *
* Rogur - Option 2 Sneak Attack damage *