Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Pathfinder (3.75)
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location City: Normal
State: IL
Zip Code / Postal Code: 61761
Game Times N/A
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: LF 2-3 members for Pathfinder game in Bloomington-Normal, IL area

Downloads
    Uploads

LF 2-3 members for Pathfinder game in Bloomington-Normal, IL area

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello, all.

Recently, due to several other members having to quit gaming with us (new job, moving away, etc), I am now seeking a few new local members (preferably 22+) to join us in a new Pathfinder campaign. Never played Pathfinder? That's fine. I have over a decade of experience with D&D and have been playing the Pathfinder (which is basically 3.75 D&D) system for the past year or so. I will gladly teach anyone willing to learn.

That said, I also would not mind someone familiar with the rules who would be willing to be a GM (GMs like to play too!). Although this is by no means mandatory.

As for frequency, I am hoping to game at least once a month (at most twice a month) from anywhere to 3-6 hours (depending on how often we play).

If you're at all interested, have a good sense of humor, and shower regularly, then this is likely the group for you! Provided you are interested or have any questions, please respond in this thread. Thank you for your time.

Cheers,

~Bryan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Relatively new to the area myself! Moved to Peoria a few months back, havent been out to the Bloomington area but been digging around for a game. Only played in a Pathfinder oneshot, but plenty o' 3.5 and 4e experience. My roommate and I would both be interested, but I'm only available on weekends. What day(s) were you gonna do this, or is it more of a play it by ear dealio?

Edit: It may help you to know that we both smell like daffodils and sunshine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Always a plus to know that you bathe regularly

Anyway, with regard to when we would be playing, it would likely alternate between Saturday and Sunday depending on a given week. So yes, I'm planning on only playing on the weekends as well.

It sounds like you're not familiar with the Bloomington area. In the event you or your roommate find yourself around the Bloomington-Normal in the near future please let me know. I make an effort to meet with prospective players in person (usually at the local Burger King, can't resist their fries!) prior to gaming to make it less awkward for everyone, get an idea of what they want/expect in a game, and to iron out any questions/concerns they may have.

If you have any questions please let me know. Looking forward to meeting you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Update: We've decided to go ahead and run the Pathfinder adventure path Second Darkness converted to Pathfinder rules set. If anyone else is interested please let me know. Truly wish to see this adventure path in action.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Update: I have recently contacted RavingRutabaga and we are working on renewing the interest in getting this game running. However we would need about 2 more players to make this a sure thing. Please post here if interested or send a message to RavingRutabaga if you are interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Update: Just need to find one more player and we can get this game started!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If this campaign is still going on I'd be looking to join