Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homebrew 4e - NEED ADVENTURERS!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Leoneiros Threadslinger

Ability scored with customizing method results posted on page 8 of handbook
    Leoneiros Threadslinger
    Eladrin Rogue
    Backstory: Against the advice of friends and family he left the feyworld and became a pretty good tailor. However, after trade routes were blocked he had to look elsewhere for materials. He was than swindled by a merchant loosing quite a lot. After much debate he went after the merchant in order to get back what was his. He broke into the mans house in the middle of the night and in the middle of looking for his money the man awoke a struggle happened and the man was stabbed. He fled and as he tried to figure out what to do he found thievery to be easy. Picking the pockets he once sewed to be a small challenge. It was because of his nimble fingers and dexterity gained from his profession that rogue seemed to be his best option. So with his new found skills he headed to Angrecca

Stats:
    Assuming 1st level
    HP: 24
    AC: 18 (3: Fey Leather Armor, 4: Dex. bonus)
    Fort: 12 Ref: 15 Will: 13
    Str: 14 Dex: 16 Con: 12 Int: 14 Chr: 4 Wis: 11
    Skills:
    acrobatics9, arcana5, athletics3, bluff8, diplomacy3, dungeoneering1, endurance2, heal1, history5, insight6, intimidate3, nature1, perception6, religion3, stealth9, streetwise8, thievery9
    Feat:
    Backstabber
    Powers:
    Deft Strike, Sly Flourish, Dazing Strike, Blinding barrage
    Equipment:
    Short Sword, Dagger(4), Adventurers Kit, Sling, Thieves Tools, Fine Clothing, Fey Leather Armor
    Last edited by Kevin Burns; 02-16-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! Hogar-Hul is ready to PARTY UP! (his bio is posted on the notes tab of the iplay4e link if interested)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there a map of the town available

Downloads
    Uploads
    These look great guys. I am working on a sketch of the town, but I haven't been using any software no. The town is about 1200 people and is wedged between to coastal bluffs so there is really only one enty to the town on the west side. I keep waiting for them to post our Campaign in the PbP section, but they haven't. Should we go to a different site to do it?

We will run the stats portion of the game similar to a table game. Some PbP DM's like to do all the rolls using your stats, but thats not the case. You track your HP, healing surges, Daily Powers, Attack rolls and damage rolls, etc. When you post attacks, include the damage as well in case you do hit so we dont have to do an additional post. If you miss, Ill disregard the damage rolls.

Shall I boot up the campaign at another site?

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Im trying to make a Campaign account on the iplay4e.appspot.com since it looks like 2 of you have accounts already. I need your gmail handles to be able to add you. And Kevin you should make an account there too. You can PM your gmail handles if you'd like instead of post them here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a fan of obsidianportal.com but to use the forums you have to be an ascendent member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, are any of you more familiar with iplay4e? Because I can't seem to create or find a section where we can have our Forum posts for our Campaign individually. Turns out we may be posting somewhere else.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

okay everyone. We can use iplay4e for our Character holder if you'd like. I've created a forum at proboards.com. The address for our campaign is http://Celysion.proboards.com Come jump in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have only used iplay4e for maintaining characters. don't know about campaigns. I will join the proboards now!

Downloads
    Uploads
    my google is kevin21son@gmail.com are we going to be playing at proboards or obsidian portal

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Just in case we move to obsidian portal my username is:
    Leoneiros

Downloads
    Uploads
    We will be playing at Proboards. We don't even really need Pen and Paper anymore as far as this campaign is concerned except for recruiting more players.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is my iplay4e character http://iplay4e.appspot.com/character...ZXJWMhimydgFDA also AC is 18 not 15 i couldn't find Fey leather Armor in builder.

Downloads
    Uploads
    do we get a magic item?

Downloads
    Uploads
    you do not begin with a Magic item. Our posts are only on Proboards now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i am really new to this play by post but i am really interested. I will make a character if you guys are still up for new blood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12