Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Song of Ice and Fire: Bow Before The Sun

Downloads
    Uploads

Song of Ice and Fire: Bow Before The Sun

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Campaign set in Dorne during the War of the Five Kings- combination play by post and chat utilizing Obsidian Portal and Pen & Paper games. We're a pretty laid back group of players, looking for some folks to join us. We are finishing creating the last few members of our family and household by Friday, the 29th of March. If you are interested in joining us by then, you will be able to make one of the family members to join us. If you find this after the 29th, those family members will be created, but still able to be played. Otherwise at that point you could create an ally of the household just as easily. We are relatively new to the game with some experience playing- but not a ton. If this seems like it might be a good fit for you, let me know... Thanks!

https://bow-before-the-sun.obsidianportal.com/

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Intriguing game you've got going here. I can't resist anything in this setting. I've never looked at this system before though, are there any online SRD resources for this ruleset? Is it similar to D20 rules at all?
    Dark Days in Sion play-by-post, Join the adventure! Link

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Narayan to the group! We are hoping to find a couple more players before we get rolling on Friday if possible. Let me know if you are interested- thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still have a few more days before we launch the campaign. New players are welcome before or after- but if you'd like to help create one of the remaining family members, let me know before Friday. Hope to hear from you- thanks!