Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Shadowrun 5e | Fantasy Grounds + audio chat | Friday nights | Looking for two or three players

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Shadowrun 5e | Fantasy Grounds + audio chat | Friday nights | Looking for two or three players

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello!

I am starting up a Shadowrun 5e game in a week or two. We are looking to grab another three or four players for friday night sessions. We are looking at something like 10 to midnight (mountain time), and we will be running the game for a few months to start, and more if things go well and everyone is liking how things are going. This is our first time playing Shadowrun, but the two I already have in have played D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, Deadlands, and World of Darkness in the past, and I personally have been DMing D&D for a good six or seven years.

We will be using Fantasy Grounds. Hopefully, we will be getting the big version, so all you need is the free download to connect. We need reliable, committed players. You don't have to be an expert at Shadowrun, we are just looking for players who want to give their all to the game. Be there because you want to be there, and let's have a fantastic time! We are NOT looking for rules lawyers or power-hungry power-levellers. The game will be a good mix between combat and roleplaying, but can change depending on what players we end up with. As said before, we are looking for three or four players. Right now, I have two, and I'd love to have six. Also, it would be phenomenal to get a girl or two in the party to change things up a little.

Let me know if you are interested, what your previous game experience is, and what your schedule looks like on friday nights. Also, while we won't be using a webcam, you should have a headset of some sort - most of the game information will be delivered via audio, not in text. We aren't sure what chat system we are using yet, but we are looking into it (probably Teamspeak or Skype).

Matt

Downloads
    Uploads
    [comment removed]
    Last edited by jinshiroi; 10-24-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I would be interested if you were interested in a PBP format, instead of a live game. If you ever decide to do this please let me know.
    Ariellana, Noxias, and Yrisz that one time...
    Quote:
    "It seems to Noxias that the mere act of perceiving her in her decrepitude is enough to draw forth the mortality in his body."
    Translation: "Damn girl, you fugly."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am new to the genre and looking for a group willing to teach me the ropes, if you will. I know this is an old post but if you are still grouping. I am extremely familiar with VoIP as well as have acquired Fantasy Grounds recently. If you would be willing to help me learn I would love to join you guys. Thanks for your time.