Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Wizards Presents: Worlds and Monsters (D&D Supplement)

Downloads
    Uploads

Wizards Presents: Worlds and Monsters (D&D Supplement)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    <table><tr><td valign="top"></td><td>Wizards Presents: Worlds and Monsters (D&D Supplement) [Wizards of the Coast]
    by Rob Lazzaretti
    Release Date: 2008-01-15
    Amazon Price: <strike>$19.95</strike> $11.20 as of 03/07/2008 09:45:40 AM PST
    Quote Originally Posted by Book Description
    A behind-the-scenes exploration of the D&D game.

This lavishly illustrated 96-page book gives roleplaying game fans a unique, behind-the-screen glimpse into the making of the Dungeons & Dragons(R) roleplaying game.

The book contains essays and asides from the game's premier designers, developers, and editors. Through words and illustrations, it explores some of the D&D game's most iconic locations and monsters, sharing insights never before revealed in any previous game product.
    </td/</tr></table>

<HR>Price is accurate as of the date/time indicated. Prices and product availability are subject to change. Any price displayed on the Amazon website at the time of purchase will govern the sale of this product. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME OF THE CONTENT THAT WE MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS APPLICATION COMES FROM AMAZON WEB SERVICES. ALL SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." THIS CONTENT AND YOUR USE OF IT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND/OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.<HR>

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anybody know if Monte Cook has left WOTC or if he is still one of the games premiere designers?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Monte has been gone for a long while. He has his own website. Check it out.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know he started Malhavoc Press. Just didn't know if he had officially left wizards. Thanks for the update

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like some of Monte's stuff, but a lot of it seems to really be stretching it someplace I don't want to go. He is probably best off outside of WoTC.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    At this point in time I own a few of his products and am currently about 1/4 of Ptolus. From what I've seen he has been received quite well by the D&D community. Malhavoc Press is doing extremely well for itself. I'm very interested what others think of Monte Cook. Anybody else have any comments about Monte's works?

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's imaginative and offers a more powered approach to gaming that I like to use once in a while.

Downloads
    Uploads

Post [AD&D] Spotlight Interview - Worlds and Monsters

Check out this new article Wizards of the Coast posted recently:

Spotlight Interview - Worlds and Monsters

We speak with Jennifer Clarke Wilkes, compiler and editor of Wizards Presents: Worlds and Monsters, about what we can expect to learn from this 4th Edition preview!