Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: D&D 3.5/Pathfinder Magic Item Creation Help

Downloads
    Uploads

D&D 3.5/Pathfinder Magic Item Creation Help

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I'm kind of confused as to how Item Creation/Crafting works, and don't have all of my 3.5 books with me at my new address, I was wondering if someone could help me figure out the cost for the magic Item I'm attempting to create for a character of mine.

My goal is to make a Gauntlet that allows touch attacks to be ranged, IE the Reach Spell Metamagic Feat, (unlimited or limited uses if there is a huge gap), I believe because it would be an armor enhancement it would require at least +1 on the Gauntlet.

Any help determining what the cost of this would be, along with requirements, would be grateful.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    now would this allow any touch attack to be ranged? (ie: su, sp, ex) or just (sp) spell-likes and spells?

most feats turned magic items cost between 10k and 20k or so. unless they affect multiple spell levels, in which case you want to use the metamagic rods as your price guide. just make it cost the same as the appropriate level of rod, and be a gauntlet instead.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have used metamagic rods of reach in my games many times. I would use the rods as a guide, but double the price if they want an inappropriately slotted item. More uses per day ramps the price up exponentially.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.