Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: play-by-texting

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

play-by-texting

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I would like to see the complete integration of text messaging and emails into the play-by-post section, complete with update notifications and reply-tos, including the inline die rolls and images as well as the ability to submit images and so forth in the reply.

Pretty please.

=D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump.

Please?
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    An idea I support, though my significant other and employers may object. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to implement that.
    "You know what the key to scavenging is? Surviving. You know the key to surviving? Sneaking in and out. Tiptoeing, not shooting up the streets like it's the OK Corral."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, there are a number of services out there that support conversion of site-post to text message... i wonder if it would be too hard to write or find something that works the other way. some of them support replies, if i recall correctly.