Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Recommendations for music

Downloads
    Uploads

Recommendations for music

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    So here's the setup (Pathfinder): I've got a cursed mask called the Black Masque. It brings the wearer's CHA score up to 18 while wearing it OR gives them a +4 to their CHA score (whichever is better). It reduces the amount of health healed from magical healing by half (rounded down). The wearer may not remove the Masque unless they use Remove Curse.

The huge boost to CHA seems well worth the half from healing, right? Well, that's not all the Masque does. See, it was created by a wealthy and insane corruption mage who had an obsession for dancing and parties. The wearer starts having nightmares about the insane laughing mage. They get progressively more and more disturbing, and eventually demand Will saves. Failure to save sends the player closer to meeting the laughing man in the mortal realm. (something that is VERY bad if it occurs)

I want a theme song for the laughing man so I can play it whenever he shows up, but I can't find anything that suits the situation. Something that is classical, dance worthy, yet a bit sinister. Any recommendations?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The fiddle/violin song from Queen of the Damned... VERY dance worthy!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I could definitely see that song becoming terrifying, especially as the player's descent into madness snowballs into brief glimpses of the laughing man. Thank you!