Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: D&D 3.5
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Restricted or Variable Schedule
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Chatango, Google docs, assorted dice rollers
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Chatango, Google docs, assorted dice rollers)

Thread: Newbie DM interested in starting a chat based 3.5 campaign, looking for players, and veteran DMs

Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie DM interested in starting a chat based 3.5 campaign, looking for players, and veteran DMs

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    First off, this is a repost(both from the second page of THIS forum, and moving from the fantasy forum)... I can't get into the original to bump it back to the first page(I don't even know if I'm allowed to bump it back to the first page). I didn't get any replies last time, I'm hoping that changes this time, maybe different people will see this.

Taking Place: On Chatango.com, my username there is LokiWolfDM.
    When and How Often? When at least one player is on while I am, I am willing to do 1 on 1s until a stable schedule can be set up. Then I'll try to bring the 1on1 players together. How often has yet to be determined.

Setting: Its during the approximate time that flintlocks were in use, but bows were still widespread. It's not really part of any existing setting, I wanted to challenge my own creativity.

I'm still looking for players, and I'm welcoming the assistance of veteran dungeon masters as well.

For more information, ya'll can speak to me on chatango, they let you make non member/anon posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Um... am I allowed to bump this? Since it's fallen to the second page without a single answer? I'm seriously trying to get players, please is anyone interested?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really, really hate Chatango. I'd rather play in the Pen & Paper Games chat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pick a different venue and I'd be happy to play/assist however you might need. (AIM has a dice roller built into the chat client.) I have never mucked around with Chatango, but I see a lot resounding disdain, so I am hesitant.

What's the status on this, anyway?