Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
D&D 4E campaign for noobs, by a noob (Looking for players)
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: D&D 4E
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Desired # of Players: 3
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Tuesday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Skype, Maptools, etc
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Skype, Maptools, etc)

Thread: D&D 4E campaign for noobs, by a noob (Looking for players)

Downloads
    Uploads

D&D 4E campaign for noobs, by a noob

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I haven't had any luck finding any available GMs for D&D 4E games, so I'm going to try and run a game myself.

Preferably I would like to game with players who are fairly new to the system so that the game can be a learning experience for all, but any who are interested are welcome. I know the system well enough to run the game, but mistakes will be made, and understanding will be appreciated from all

Here is the details for the campaign:
    • The setting will be homebrewed, or made something established with a world map provided
    • The plot will loosely be based around a breakout of zombies and the dark forces behind them. A little mystery solving involved, but more of a general "Beat the darkness and save the world' idea
    • Keeping with the "starting out" theme for learning the system, only races and classes from the Players Handbook #1 will be used
    • Maptools will be used for the battle grid, and Skype will be used for audio (out of character conversation and NPC encounters)

Times are flexible, and will be worked out based on player interest. If you are interested, reply-PM-or email me (taylor.q.hall@gmail.com).
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12-26-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am essentially as noobish as you can get lol. As I just finished reading the Handbook anyways I would be very interested to play this!

Downloads
    Uploads
    So far I've had three players interested in the game. That's all I'm wanting to have for my first game, but if anyone else is interested, still let me know just in case someone drops out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds interesting. I've played about 10 4e games, never made it past level 5. I'm not a noob to the game, but I've never done anything past heroic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am very very interested, as I can't seem to find a game around here. Have been doing D&D since the mid 90's and am itching to try 4th ed (I blindly fell into the 4e hate for a few years, then decided to get with the times and loosen up)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also interested in playing here, since I've been unable to find a decent game for several months. Want to get back into the fold.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hey dude, i'm interested in playing via skype, i live in melbourne australia, i currently play 4e with a group but we dont play often enough for how much i enjoy the DnD. not sure about the time difference though??