Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: New SRD Site for Mutants and Masterminds 3E

Downloads
    Uploads

Red face New SRD Site for Mutants and Masterminds 3E

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey gang!

I'm John Reyst, the original creator of d20pfsrd.com, the largest Pathfinder Roleplaying Game SRD (System Reference Document) site.

I've started setting one up for MnM (3E) using the Open Game Content portions of the rules. I want this site to support and promote the Mutants and Masterminds game as d20pfsrd.com does for the Pathfinder game, by getting more people into the system by letting them see the system before they buy.

Anyway, the site can be found at http://www.d20herosrd.com. It's not 100% complete yet but it's coming along nicely. I've gotten permission from Storn Cook (artist of many Champions art pieces) to include some of his art on the site also.

I'd love to hear any comments pro or con about the site. You can email me at jreyst@gmail.com if you've got any thoughts!

Thanks and good gaming all!

--John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, thanks for doing that. Unfortunately, I probably won't get as much use out of it as I do the Pathfinder one, don't have anyone in my group that wants to play it. But I am working on a one-shot scenario that I'm going to rope the other members of my group into one of these days!
    Skunk
    a.k.a. Johnprime

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    awesome work, john. i look forward to another success on your part. =D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive