Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: d20, D&D, Pathfinder
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 3
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location Zip Code / Postal Code: 85014
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Wednesday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Blood Money - Medieval Style

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blood Money - Medieval Style

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I have a weekly RPG using d20 rules and could use some more players. It's on Wednesday nights, preferably central Phoenix, and not too late for anyone working Thursday morning.

The campaign flavor is along the lines of Lord of the Rings or Arthurian legend - and I like to give PCs as much freedom as they can handle. Due to the blending of rules systems, most concepts outside the D&D Player's Handbook 3.5 are available, but will need DM collaboration.

Characters start at 1st level, full hit points, with scores 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8. I encourage players to plot their characters together, since teamwork will have significant advantages for the party.

A brief introduction:
    -------
    Runstall Dermore is a mildly reclusive old man, and he spends most of his time on his property hidden on a hill above the quiet farming village of Riverpool. There he performs technical services for the shopkeepers in the village, and brews a steady stream of ale for the working folk. Due to the size of his manor, he keeps a serving staff and small gang of warriors for personal security.

You are one of these warriors.

While the manor has needed little protection, Runstall spends his time tutoring his staff when possible, and also using them for help on the land. But lately, shadows have been spotted lurking about after nightfall. Someone, or something, suspects that there may be more things of interest on Runstall's property than the villagers know.

But something even more curious is about to happen: a man will come directly to the manor looking for help, which never happens because Runstall only works with shopkeepers. This man will need an antique charm repaired: a bronze symbol of Nerull, god of Death.
    -------

Reply or email if interested.
    Last edited by DMMike; 12-02-2011 at 02:46 PM.
    Powered by: Modos RPG, version 1.21
    http://modos-rpg.obsidianportal.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds cool, I am local and not far away from you, if you are still looking for players please let me know. I am a non - smoker and good with kids, and pets. I have a 12 yr as well. feel free to email me.

Thanks,

John
    I have faith!...my character sheet says so!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested as well. I also know a friend of mine looking to learn P&PG, so I could provide 2 players if you're okay with 1 of us being new.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool - who can meet on the 30th?

Newbs are cool - especially if they bring a useful book and some dice. Although my favorite thing to see from players is a box full of miniatures...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll bring myself and a noob on the 30th. PM me with the address. I can bring a battlemat if you'd like.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Room for 2 or 3 players. Our current heroes just stumbled across a camp in the Heatherwood, and they promptly scattered/slew its residents and stole their coin...and their tent!

We're meeting Wednesdays and playing from 6-9, not too late for morning-workers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I might be able to stop by tomorrow, if you like. I'm not familiar with 3.5 rules as I started shortly after 4 came out, but willing to learn. If you like, PM me and we can discuss.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Campaign Update:
    Runstall Dermore, the recluse/estate owner, is missing. His manor has been ransacked by a man called Midnight and his gang. Of three survivors from Runstall's personal guard, two are recovering from battle in the manor. Ezrial, a potential patron of Runstall's, has arrived to find that services are not forthcoming, and his help may be needed in setting things right. While a giant bleeds unconsciously on the lower floor, the hill dwarves Obadar and Urist, and Ezrial the monk, sleep cautiously on the floor above...

Room for one or two more!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The party followed Midnight to the valley town of Guildenhall. On the way, they discovered that the lumber village of Kol had been cursed. Midnight and his church of Nerull showed up days later to cleanse the village of evil, with the help and bloodshed of the heroes. Back in Guildenhall, the heroes have a new quest, commanded by the High Priest Witherburg himself: collect evidence of Midnight's misdeeds, so that he may be legally evicted.

Room for two more!