Wings of Twilight
One of Rite publishing's freelancers Hans Cummings (Litorians) has a new novel

Explore the new fantasy World of Calliome with Wings of Twilight, the debut novel in a series that will visit all corners of a world filled with myth, monsters, heroes, and villains. Adventures in the World of Calliome will take readers on a journey where not all heroes are good, not all monsters are evil, and sometimes the world itself has a role to play.

Find out more HERE

Evocative City Sites: The Lost Laboratory

"I am an explorer, a man of action, and foiler of nefarious plots. Come read my book, Evocative City Sites, and I, Owain Northway, will guide you to forgotten locale of alchemy and science, a place of clockworks and steamworks; I will tell you of The Lost Laboratory."

Evocative City Sites: a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game-compatible supplement detailing small locations that you could find in any urban campaign setting. Each site is detailed with its own cartography, a 1"=1 square scale map pack, two unique NPCs, 5 adventure seeds, all presented in the unique, useful, and entertaining form of Owain Northway's first person point-of-view guidebook.

The Lost Laboratory is an abandoned lab where a mad scientest once performed dangrous and forbidden experiments. Now only the remnants of his alchemic, magic, science, and clockwork experiments remain.

On sale at the Paizo Store