Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Looking for an Online Group to Play DnD (any edition)

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Looking for an Online Group to Play DnD (any edition)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello, as tittle says i'm interested in joining an online DnD campaign (via Skype, or any voice chat along with a virtual tabletop).

I'm a commited player willing to get on an adventure ASAP, tried looking in tons of websites without any success, my Timezone is GMT -4:30 and i'm aviliable to play pretty much everyday, afternoons or evenings.

I haven't many experience playing DnD so i'm probably not the best DM however i'm currently running a Play By Post campaign and i got used to the game mechanics.

If you are interested in one more player feel free to add me in skype: francesco.puglia.p.

Thanks for Reading!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    any luck?
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    not yet.. been looking for like i think this is the 3rd day :/

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ara. don't forget to mod your profile for availability, post in the appropriate sections in addition to here, and drop in on the chat... several groups meet and play there. might help to check the player registry as well for people in your or neighboring time zones. also advertise pnpg at local game stores so more people in your area sign up, and you can even add it to your sigs on various forums....

good luck on finding some!
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks a lot for the advices! i will try that

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    did you try the find or advertise games thread? it has a custom search in it; you can filter online only games too.

you're welcome. we always try to help out fellow gamers. =D

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i woudn`t even see that thread if it wasn't for you.. already replied for 2 possible games! TYVM

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing I will add is that if I remember correctly, there is a 72 hour (the equivalent of 3 days time) waiting period before new members can get into the Chat section. I mention this since from what I see, it shows that francescop has joined within the past 24 hours of my reading. You would have a little more that 48 hours to go until being able to access the Chat. This is to keep Spammers from joining and jumping into the Chat and bothering our actual gaming members.
    "You go 50 feet and come to a Y."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ah thanks! i'm not sure i knew that actually... having been a member for so long, if i ever knew it dropped clean out. ^^ good to know that there is a chat cooling period.

Downloads
    Uploads
    so, any luck finding that online thing? I am looking for something similar as well. I am not very experianced with D&D, though I do know I would prefer to learn anywhere from v2-3.5. as for the online stuff though, I am only really available from 5am-3 pm US Eastern time. (Georgia, Florida, ect) though I could probably work something out if I knew in advance when a game would be. weekends are out though. so, I guess if you ever find a group and we could work something out I would be in. Hell, I have a roomy that might want to join in as well, though we would be using the same computer oddly enough >_>