Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
The Lions Pride
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Pathfinder
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 1
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Maptools, skype, IRC
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Maptools, skype, IRC)

Thread: The Lions Pride

Downloads
    Uploads

The Lions Pride

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    1. What game system are you running and if applicable what edition?
    Pathfinder
    2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be ? What is the setting for the game?
    Homebrew
    3. How many Players are you looking for?
    A total of five, currently have none
    4. What's the gaming medium?
    Maptools for IC skype or IRC for OOC
    5. What is the characters' starting status?
    You will start at level two
    6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
    You will start with an amount according to your back story(Don't make a noble just because you think you'll get more gold.)
    7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want?
    Anything goes as long as its piazo published.
    8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game?
    All core races are allowed, Goblins, Full orcs, and Kobolds are also free. Talk to me should you wish to be a monster race.
    9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
    20 point buy
    10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
    You are free to be any alignment but I do ask that you play it well.
    11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
    You can multi-class but I expect you to have a tie in the roleplay as to becoming the class, No barbarian suddenly gone wizard without a story behind it.
    12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game?
    I fully expect my players to roll their own dice in the program
    13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about?
    Emerging gun rules for gunslingers, Guns are unknown to the public and considered highly illegal speak to me for specifics about this. Necromancy is also considered highly illegal.
    14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular?
    I fully expect a character description and a back story that allows me to get a decent view of your character. Feel free to create your own small towns and minorly important NPC's. You will all be in the city of Springcastle and for one reason or another you will be joining an adventure guild.
    15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
    It should be about 45% roleplay, 45% combat, and 10% puzzle solving.
    16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements?
    Anything piazo published, see me about anything outside of piazo that you might wish to use.

The story: You and your fellow party members are for one reason or another in the trade capitol of Espa known as Springcastle. You find yourself joining an adventure guild known as the Lions Pride. Your reasons are your own be it gold, fame, or the drive to adventure. These are troubling times in the nation of Espa, Necromancy was declared a crime punished by death, a deadly plague spreading across the world, and the ever present threat of war with rival nations. Who knows what awaits you in your coming days as a new adventurer...

I will be running this game on Saturdays at 7pm EST. Other times maybe discussed.
    I expect your message to include your style of play, experience in a pen and paper rpg, and your character concept. Feel free to add in anything else you think I maybe interested in.
    Currently I run another game on Friday at 6pm est and play in a game on Sunday at 7pm. I also have a job that goes Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm est.

You can contact me via:
    Email: gallinata@yahoo.com
    or simply post in this thread/send me a pm.

Any further questions I will answer in this thread.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hello, i've been looking for a group to start a campaign i hope i can join yours!
    i'm a commited player even i don't have many experience playing DnD i'm used to the game mechanics and currently running a play by post campaign maybe i can add you in skype: francesco.puglia.p.

my Timezone is GMT -4:30 and i'm aviliable everyday at evenings or afternoons. Cheers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to play as well. Id be either a rouge or a physic warrior depending on the people and alignment of the group. However I. Can't play weekends. Between the guard and my girl I tend to use up my saterdays. How about Monday?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I gotta say, look at the DATES before you post in things. This campaign probably filled or died months ago. I doubt they still check this thread.

I mean, it happens, but I am tired of getting my hopes up, seeing a promising game, the noticing it was posted about a year ago and someone just bumps it from the grave.