Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Obligatory Hazing Ceremony

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Obligatory Hazing Ceremony

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I thought the title would get your attention. Everyone come in, say hi to the new guy.

New here, at least. I've been in the Tulsa area for about 10 years, and gaming for nearly 30. Thinking about that makes me feel like a graybeard. Doesn't help that my beard is going gray.

My past couple attempts at assembling a group for gaming have fallen through, sometimes spectacularly. I've had to deal with every possible example I can think of that could be used to describe someone with bad gamer habits. It's kinda sad, really.

So, who's still active here, and who can be revived? This group looks like it hasn't gotten much activity lately; any chance that can be fixed?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Things can always be fixed. I was in a Sand Springs group myself, but they've fallen out of contact. Besides, I'm ready to play with some fresh faces (to me anyway) sitting across the table.

From the looks of things there's activity around once a month. I'm about as new as you are to this group, but we'll see what turns up.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the site. I'm usually a little bit more on the ball with such thing, but I've been stretched a little thin of late. As you can see, not much going on these days, but if you can pump some life back into the forums here, knock yourselves out.

Congratulations on the baby LonePaladin! You now get to join the old people with children club.
    It's as if there are people who play RPGs that don't have computers or something. Seriously, people need to upgrade to 1994 already. - - -TheRedRobedWizard

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean about starting/adding to groups Lonepaladin, My group tried to go threw D&D meet up several years ago and met some real winers. You would think that most D&D players would want to de-bunk the sterio type but not at D&D meet-ups lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to be sitting in on an online game (via Google+) this weekend to see how they do it. I might be exploring the idea of running a game electronically, since transportation is a major hurdle for me.

This might change after the baby arrives, since we're probably going to be moving afterward. If we move to a place that's big enough to support a game, I'll likely put more effort into assembling another live group.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am intreseted if u are still trying to get a group togather if so plz contact me at anak463@yahoo.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not happening at the moment, but may change soon. The newborn is requiring a LOT of my time, and we're still getting thing figured out about moving. I'll post something here when we've gotten that finished.