Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
The Many-Fold Path, DD3.5, Marietta Ga
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Pathfinder
Style: 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
Current Players: 4
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location Street Address: 1283 Houndslake Dr
City: Marietta
State: Ga
Zip Code / Postal Code: 30008
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Many-Fold Path, DD3.5, Marietta Ga

Downloads
    Uploads

Rings of the Magi: Pathfinder, Marietta Ga

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Our campaign has changed a bit as we moved to Pathfinder. Currently we're playing an "all-mage game" where all of the players are members of several hidden cells of a resistance movement against a Lich that their Masters prevented from taking Gloriana over years ago. Each of the student is special and was raised in peculiar settings and in peculiar ways.

So far we have an Evoker, a Necromancer, an Alchemist Mindchemist, a Blackblade Magus, a Bard and a Witch and we're around about 7th level at this point. New players must also be Arcane casters and cannot be the same Archetype/Specialization of another player (so no Necromancers, Evokers, Mindchemists, general Bards or general Witch) and that leaves all the different kinds of Sorcerers, Abjurer, Summoner, Conjuror, Diviner, Magus (non Blackblade), other archetypes of all kinds.

We play every Saturday,w e use Heroforge for character generation and I'm pretty flexible since we focus on roleplaying with some combat.

If you're interested, find us at:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheMany_FoldPath/
    Last edited by xawakening; 04-24-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one player interested, anybody else?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting setting with a great deal of possibility for political intrigue both within and between the communities. How many players are you looking for before starting?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm completely unfamiliar with those systems but I very much like the thought you put into this and the roleplay ratio. What days, dates and times are you meeting and all?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very interested would like to talk more, you mentioned ascetics are we talking exalted deeds ascetics? what days/time is this game going to take place please let me know I am DYING to play a good game and this sounds really interesting

Downloads
    Uploads

Woot!

Thanks for the interest guys!
    Hobgoblin: 4-6 is the range. I have one already and three more would be good. I could start with 3, certainly smaller groups can be a lot of fun.
    Blond Gamer Girl: Its DD3.5 in the Faerun setting referencing an old DD Advanced game setting that was like a magical post-apocalyptic environment.
    Gregora: I used the name Ascetic to refer to the Monk class and yes, we will be exploring other books as we play.

The setting is a sort of microcosm that's been disconnected from its own past and of course, the rest of the world, for at least 1200 years. In that time, two halfbreed species have become their own distinct species (so maybe 1200 years isn't accurate... ) In this little world all its own a lot of variety has been stripped away because there's not enough population to support it all, not enough independent culture to make it work.

That doesn't mean they don't exist or that they can't be found...

I'd like to start this month sometime, weekend days either Saturday or Sunday but I have to coordinate with my other group who plays on Sundays once a month. I don't know what the next date is in October yet.

Downloads
    Uploads

First Session

I think a character creation session may be in order as my other player is already "calling" rogue.

When are people available?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This weekend is good and the weekend of the 15th.

I have a group that meets two Sundays a month, not fixed but scheduled far in advance. Weekdays/nights are completely out. The weekend of the 8th, Sunday the 23rd and Halloween weekend are out.

Just post and all. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Character Creation Session

This weekend may work but its sketchy based on some outside factors.

We can do character creation more than once, to get everyone done and get people introduced to the environment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would prefer weekends but Friday nights would also be okay. Getting together relatively soon to go over character concept and creation is a good idea especially for writing character backgrounds. If we are going to play young and energetic sorts joining the Guard for adventure (and other more esoteric reasons) then backgrounds and how characters view people of other communities and races will be key to party make-up and future adventure hooks. I'm excited about writing a past for my character that will create good synchronicity with the other players' characters.

I am most comfortable playing traditional combative roles so I would favor a fighter, barbarian, or ranger. I do realize combat is not the focus of the campaign and I was considering a reluctant fighter/herbalist of sorts (first have to learn how to heal injuries before you learn how to create injuries) and thinking about a human or dwarf to those ends.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If we do this weekend, is it possible to post over the next day or so?

Oh and one more vote for time, I can do evening but not horribly late. However, please don't let my schedule hamper anyone or the game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hey I can do sat. or sun. and would probably be playing a monk just let me know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Excellent! I get off work at 530 on Friday and don't get home until 7. I also have a friend coming in from out of town on Friday night who is greaviing so that's probably not a good idea. Sunday would be best for me, from 1-6 maybe? How is that for you guys?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I built a yahoogroup to use for scheduling and resource materials. Tonight I' ll upload some more materials.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheMany_FoldPath/

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes sunday works perfectly for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast