Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October Dawn: Recruiting Players

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Awesome I like the extra touches.
    Only things I would ask is would it be possible to switch the values on Smarts and Strength, and to switch Hacking and Combat Sambo. I don't see him as that skilled a hacker, just something he's dabbled with.
    Otherwise, me likee!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, I can do that, switch Smarts and Strength, and switch Hacking and Combat Sambo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    base line idea is a tough biker brawler type like the Marlboro man or sons of anarchy ideas comments suggestions

Hey man my name is Bennie you getting your bike fixed or looking for a new bike. Don't tell me your just looking here at Anchary Bikes we got the best stock in all of ____________ take a look around and I bet you will leave here with a bike buddy.

I am not here for a bike I am here to see what you know about Buddy , Longfellow I think it is.

I might know something but you gotta be buying a bike before I can talk I got coustomers to take care of ?

Fine tlle me about this 1940 Indian Sport Scout. I havent seen one of these in a while.

Yea I have only seen two of these in my life and Buddy rebuilt both of them. This one started as a rusty hulk pulled from a old hoarders stash for a few hundred. Id say buddy would let this go for 200k cash , If i can get you in house inancing you may be able to ride this out today should i run your report?

No need if I want it I am sure my amex will cover it ,and I can have the cash inside of a hour if you prefer cash. Tell me more about Buddy I have heard many imposible stories about him .

How about some accessories saddle bags or chaps you buy some gear I will tell you what I know ?

Fine throw in some of this stuff I dont care what and tell me what I want to know of I take this sale out the door.

Let me ring this up all I know is he has been here since the club was founded mabey he in a member of the court but I aint alowed in those meetings yet I aint earned my patches yet. He aways wears the best gear but he makes a killing restoreing these old bikes I have seen him at the partys he always gets in the ring and I havent seen anybody knock him down. We got hit hard by those blasted police, a few bad apples deaing that meth crap but we delt with that . During that raid buddy flew off the handle and took down a few officers , they bashed him in the face and spit it wide open but that didnt slow him down. I swear they tazed him five times and in the end it took two clips to put him down , and he was back in the shop in three days no worse for wear he must heal quickly and have a high tolerance for pain. Now no one messes with him or even looks at him sideways in the club he is over at the diner grabbing a bite if you need him. So say 300k and you can ride this out of here ?

All right if thats all you know it will have to work cash or charge kid?

Charge will work can I get that card?

Heres my card visa black card and the address you can ship the stuff to if I can't pick the man apart il take apart his work.

With that he scribble a x on the recipet.

Well mister X we wi have it to you inside of a week hope you come back buddys working on some old thing in the back.
    Last edited by omegaa6977; 10-26-2011 at 03:02 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Maxwell Craven

Maxwell Craven.

Intro.
    29 year old Professional MMA fighter. Has been training in martial arts for about 12 years now. black belt in judo, Brazilian Jiujitsu and Kyokushin. He wasnt always athletic he was a bit on the overweight side as a child. After puberty it seems as if everything just fell into place. Pretty simple man. enjoys life has girlfriend Mindy, they have been dating for about a year and a half now. A guy that just takes life as it comes your normal U.S Citizen. making a living doing what he loves. enjoys eating out at Asian restaurants and Mexican food. Highschool Grad, College drop out. the better half of his late teens early 20's was finding work for odd jobs to get by just making it but stayed positive. Maxwell is very much a people person he loves talking about all kinds of things whether it be the weather or some new tech that just came out. sees the good in almost everything.

Martial arts Lineage
    Bjj- Markus Gracy>Jose Gracy>Me
    Kyokushin- master Masutatsu Oyama> Me
    Judo- Master Shiryu Tomakoya> Me

Possible super powers.
    Energy manipulator(kinetic)
    lighting reflexes
    speed
    jump
    Impervious or toughness to but not limited to certain projectiles( this would fall with in the kinetic energy).

Over all view on how I would like to see this character. say someone uses a force power or hits me. with all that force being redirected back in an energy blast or amping up my power to hit or possibly even healing me. with enough stored energy i suppose i can convert it somehow to make me move faster or leap far.

Let me know what you think its just a baseline idea i have many more.
    Last edited by Bloodangel; 10-28-2011 at 01:23 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any idea when this might get going? Looks like we have the makings of a group so far. I forget was it Sundays we were playing?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still have to get it organized, and haven't picked a day yet, so the only thing I know is that it will _NOT_ be on a Monday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    atm sunday works 4 me

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can do Fridays or Sundays... One of my friends does want to do Traveller on Sundays but this game comes first because we've... well, Loki and I anyway, have planned for this game to happen for months, so Sunday works. Unfortunately Friday and Sunday are the only real options for me without dropping something I am already in unless we did a day-game which I doubt.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will probably want to do once every two weeks, once I get this game going. That makes it easier for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are we still looking to do this game at some point in time? Wondering since it's been a while since we talked about it-- still on my mind.

Downloads
    Uploads
    loki said jan holidays stuff getting in the way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12